Spedix S250 Multirotor KIT/ARF/BNF - Page 4 - RC Groups
Feb 19, 2015, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyRc Doug
We're told 2 weeks. Still waiting on the shipment.

Buddy,

Still thinking the kit/arfs will in stock around the 23rd?

Thanks,
Jon.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsJr
Buddy,

Still thinking the kit/arfs will in stock around the 23rd?

Thanks,
Jon.
Thanks for asking! I should have posted this earlier. We are expecting them in towards the end of next week. We delayed it slightly to be able to get as many as possible from Spedix. I will update once I know more... In the meantime Ill just sit here and eat popcorn and wait for the show. LOL
Feb 19, 2015, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBlair
This is a VERY nice kit that deserves more attention than it's getting. There are so many mini-quads being released that what appear to be exceptional ones like this one get totally lost in the noise. Perhaps contact a YouTube reviewer like http://www.youtube.com/user/RCModelReviews/videos and offer a sample unit to get more attention? Since it's summer in New Zealand, his flying field is planted with corn and can't be used and he's having issues with the local council about flying at the airport where his hangar is located. Some other talented builder/reviewer might be contacted although I don't know of one and if anyone does please provide a link to their YouTube channel.
Awesome idea. I love his reviews!!!
Feb 19, 2015, 08:04 PM

Road trip

Since I live in Columbus, looks like I've finally found the first mini quad to build.

Naze 32 ordered (I like the telemetry), but I will be looking for a frame/motors/esc combo!
Feb 19, 2015, 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefalo
Since I live in Columbus, looks like I've finally found the first mini quad to build.

Naze 32 ordered (I like the telemetry), but I will be looking for a frame/motors/esc combo!
Keep your eye out!!!
Feb 19, 2015, 10:02 PM
what is the weight of this frame?
it s very good design but i will be great if we couldn t see inside the frame..and i think a lexan canopy or something else could improve you design
Feb 19, 2015, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007
what is the weight of this frame?
it s very good design but i will be great if we couldn t see inside the frame..and i think a lexan canopy or something else could improve you design
From BuddyRc.com:

"The assembled frame weighs around 155 grams, or 5.5 oz. "
Feb 19, 2015, 11:46 PM
Charging my McNuggets for next week....
Feb 20, 2015, 11:10 AM
SCCA, EAA, M.E.
What's recommended battery for this?
Feb 23, 2015, 02:27 AM
Hey any updates on the strengthened landing gear? just broke all 4 on a medium landing he he he..

But otherwise i love the frame. not too cramped not too loose.
Feb 23, 2015, 03:57 AM
i want to buy this thing so that when I get my 3d printer I can print semi transparent drop/bullet shaped legs for it that would in addition to being aerodynamically better, look awesome with the leds
Feb 23, 2015, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinnetti
What's recommended battery for this?
Buddy,

Any updates on this? Need to know what size 3s to include with the order.

Thanks
Jon.
Feb 23, 2015, 02:21 PM
Are they here yet? I set it to notify me when they are in but the wait is killing me!!
Feb 23, 2015, 02:29 PM
Killing me too.... Im sitting here eating popcorn waiting for the feature film. Hoping by Friday!
Feb 23, 2015, 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewsJr
Buddy,

Any updates on this? Need to know what size 3s to include with the order.

Thanks
Jon.
1300 or 1550