Jan 31, 2015, 12:06 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

ZOP-Power LiPo anyone ?

hi,
just saw a good priced 8000mah 6s on banggood - does anyone has experience with those ? has XT60 which seems a bit smallish, but maybe it could work. not sure if i should bite the bullet and buy a pair..

http://www.banggood.com/ZOP-Power-22...-p-955393.html
to remove ads between posts
Jan 31, 2015, 12:57 PM
I got bad experience for both banggood and ZOP power battery.
Jan 31, 2015, 01:07 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira Nakazato View Post
I got bad experience for both banggood and ZOP power battery.
alright, thanks.. guess i skip this one )
Jan 31, 2015, 01:30 PM
I've got good experience with banggood (and have done dozens of orders). Only once I had some trouble (bought 4 ESC's, 3 of them were doa), but after some emailing they sent me 3 new ones (of which one was doa...).
Feb 02, 2015, 09:54 AM
I had good results with the Zop 2200 3s and 5000. Beware that the 5000 4S is actually a 3000mah. That's by size and recharge.
Feb 03, 2015, 01:26 AM
Thread OP
5000mah is 3000mah ? that's not good.. )
Dec 21, 2015, 05:48 AM
Ive got a very very good experience with banggood so far. been looking on the zop 6000mah 35c 6s for a high powered EDF . stumax 110mm . and I wonder if they will do the job even for aerobatic flight and no full power. 2 will be needed to be connected in series.
sometimes the C rating is sooooo overrated. so I jus need some input from someone who used them on an 100+ amps application
Oct 15, 2016, 10:42 AM
10% on banggood for ZOP batteries with code: " ZOPOWER "

http://www.banggood.com/search/zop-p...1736629201506H
Oct 15, 2016, 02:37 PM
I have quite a few zop batteries and multiples of each one.

The 35C batteries are pretty much all garbage. They seem more like 15C. However, the 45C and 65C are some of my best batteries.

Also, the guy who posted right before me posted a legit code. But the link uses his referral code. No idea who he is, but that seems like a solicitation more than anything.
Last edited by adamizme; Oct 15, 2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Skewed image..is still skewed?? And "also"
Oct 17, 2016, 06:57 AM
I am not sure if solicitation, i was in need of batteries so I checked them, then checked this thread and then on my banggood in coupons section I spotted them and pasted it here. I used the code to buy them and wanted to share it, batteries didnt arrive yet so nothing to say here. There might be a ref link but I do not hide anything like others do (cutting links etc). I just shared and you got your discount if you are buying, you do not loose anything so what is the problem? It is not like spam where people have nothing in common with RC posting only links here and there, I am into RC and using same stuff If you want I can delete ref part
Oct 18, 2016, 10:43 PM
No worries, dude. I just wanted other folks to be aware of what they're clicking on and that I'm not affiliated with it, since we both happened to post on the same old thread within a pretty close timeframe somewhat promoting these batteries.. maybe" solicitation" was harsh. Happy RCing!
Oct 29, 2016, 09:51 PM
Out Standing In The Field
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamizme View Post
I have quite a few zop batteries and multiples of each one.

The 35C batteries are pretty much all garbage. They seem more like 15C. However, the 45C and 65C are some of my best batteries.

Also, the guy who posted right before me posted a legit code. But the link uses his referral code. No idea who he is, but that seems like a solicitation more than anything.
I'm suspicious of any battery with that fake "carbon fiber look" wrapper. The LiOn Power and Floureons I bought had it, and they didn't perform well and puffed very easily.
Nov 23, 2016, 11:38 AM
Suspended Account

hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexGalore View Post
I'm suspicious of any battery with that fake "carbon fiber look" wrapper. The LiOn Power and Floureons I bought had it, and they didn't perform well and puffed very easily.
hi you right dont believe chainese product i found lots of fakes battery says 850ma and 25c its realy 15c i have friend manager salesman she say now in market they are fake battery the show label power but
if they are 40c its 25c but if 60c you can.t tell its ok
Dec 01, 2016, 05:09 PM
the ZOP batteries and a lot of other battery stuff is discounted by 10%, not much but still if you are planning to buy it anyway nice to have few cents in the pocket more

Coupon code - RCpower
you can use it for anything from this catalog:
http://www.banggood.com/collection-2...1736629201506H
Dec 08, 2016, 11:35 AM
I bought the zop 4s 1800mah 65c. Both batteries came at same time, one weighs 156g and the other is 174g, dimensions are off by a large margin between the two batteries with the lighter one actually being slightly narrower on one end than the other.
Haven't flown them yet, but they both full charged from storage with 400mah. I will test them later when the weather clears.....maybe in April

Quick Reply