Sebart Mythos 30E

New Mythos 30E appeared on the top banner
http://www.sebart.it/hotnews.html

Good!
to remove ads between posts
Jan 25, 2015, 02:33 PM
Bo Edstrom, Sweden
Hi,

Great with MythoS 30E! I have been wating on that. I have Angel S 30E (I bought about 4-5 years ago) but since I have MythoS 125E and MythoS Pro it would be nice to have the small one also to fly with (without landing gear in my case so I can fly it at high grass field hand launching it).

I noticed that Sebart also have the new PrometheuS 2M plane in the top banner.

/Bo
Last edited by bossee; Jan 25, 2015 at 02:38 PM.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:56 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Thanks for pointing that out, I never aid attention to the banners at the top

I sent a PM to JasonM at SebartRC.
He doesn't have any additional info at this time but is guessing fall 2015 introduction.

Perfect, I now gave my winter build for next year
Feb 05, 2015, 09:58 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Some more info found...

https://www.voltmaster.de/SebArt-Myt...schwarz-1280mm
https://www.voltmaster.de/SEBART-myt...lau-rot-1280mm

Manufacturer: SebArt

SebArt - Myth 30E - yellow / black - 1280mm
The myth 125E is perfect to use as F3A-training model. The model is not only for beginners but also for transfer passengers and professionals an absolute highlight.

This model was very to easy handling, both on the ground and in the air, respected. The flight characteristics of the myth 125 are absolutely ausreifend and balanced.

Already a 6S setup you get a powerful model and at a good price-performance ratio. With a 10S setup they get unexpected Höchstleisutngen.

The model was designed in the classic "SebArt" -Balsatechnik. Free access from the engine to the wing-enables a large canopy held. You can also direct way the wings complain, by another, separately removable cover.

Pilots of any kind will have fun with the model.

Recommended drive combinations:

A30-10 XL
Master BasicSB
APC Thin Electric 14x10
LiPo 3000mAh 3S 2500 to
Technical Specifications:

Wingspan: 1280mm approx
Length: approx 1350mm
Take-off weight: about 1500g
Feb 05, 2015, 10:01 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
"With a 10S setup they get unexpected Höchstleisutngen."

10s on a 1.2m model?
Feb 06, 2015, 05:52 AM
Bo Edstrom, Sweden
I believe they mean MythoS 125E as comparison when they wrote about 6 cell and 10 cell.
MythoS 30E is intened for what was written, 3 cell LiPo:

A30-10 XL
Master BasicSB
APC Thin Electric 14x10
LiPo 3000mAh 3S 2500 to

/Bo
Feb 09, 2015, 04:52 PM
Chuck it and see!
Oh boy! I'm going to need to sell some planes to make room.
Feb 09, 2015, 09:47 PM
Hello everyone,

Still no firm info on pricing and availability just yet (though we should know more later this month), but here are the confirmed specs and some additional images of the all-new Mytho S 30E:

Wing Span: 50 in (1280mm)
Length: 53 in (1350mm)
Weight (less battery): 49-53 oz (1400-1500 g)
Recommended Power System: Hacker A30-10XL, 14x10E prop, 70A ESC and 3S 2500-3300mAh battery

Jason M.
SebArt RC USA
www.SebArtRC.com
Feb 10, 2015, 07:07 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Hi Jason,
Thanks for posting this update.
Definitely looks like a great park flyer/pattern practice plane.
Looking forward to a release date.
Feb 10, 2015, 07:27 AM
Jason that's all well and good but, will you be stocking spare parts for these Mythos 30 size planes or will they be like all the rest you sell? Remember what you told me in a phone conversation last year when I needed a left wing for my Mythos 125e? i.e., "we'd rather just sell you a new plane then go thru the hassle of stocking spare parts". Just thought I would take the time to bring you back in focus.........
Feb 10, 2015, 07:53 AM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN Walker View Post
Jason that's all well and good but, will you be stocking spare parts for these Mythos 30 size planes or will they be like all the rest you sell? Remember what you told me in a phone conversation last year when I needed a left wing for my Mythos 125e? i.e., "we'd rather just sell you a new plane then go thru the hassle of stocking spare parts". Just thought I would take the time to bring you back in focus.........
Feb 10, 2015, 08:29 AM
OMG! 2,968 and still posting!
Feb 10, 2015, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN Walker View Post
Jason that's all well and good but, will you be stocking spare parts for these Mythos 30 size planes or will they be like all the rest you sell?
We have thousands of spare parts for all SebArt models in stock and ready to ship. That will continue to be the case for the Mytho S 30E and all SebArt models. So if you need a wing set, we've got it, and for anyone that might damage more than one major airframe component (wing, fuselage, stab, etc.) we also offer this program that quite a few guys (including many here) have taken advantage of...a program that no one else in the industry offers:

Quote:
Our exclusive 'Damage Replacement Discount' (DRD) program offers a substantial discount (up to 30% off depending on the model) off the regular price to purchase a replacement SebArt model if you crash and/or damage major airframe components like the fuselage, wing, tail, etc. In many cases it ends up being a better deal to purchase the entire new model at the discounted price rather than just the airframe parts you need. And to take advantage of the DRD program we typically require a few photos that show the damaged airframe component(s) to confirm eligibility...so if you crash or damage the model be sure to take a few photos before you do anything else (and rest assured the photos are for our internal reference only...we will not share them with the public or your flying buddies no matter how much they offer us!).
Jason M.
SebArt RC USA
www.SebArtRC.com
Last edited by Jason M; Feb 11, 2015 at 01:06 AM.
Feb 21, 2015, 01:32 PM
Thread OP
Today I had the occasion to discuss with Sebastiano Silvestri at ModelExpoItaly about the new Mythos30...It will be available (in Italy) around May ..
Feb 22, 2015, 10:13 AM
Thread OP

Sebart MythoS 30E pictures from ModelExpoItaly 2015

Guys,
here some pictures I took yesterday at ModelExpoItaly 2015 at Sebart stand

Quick Reply