May 08, 2015, 06:08 PM
Thread OP
This weekend does not look good for flying or combat, due to the excessive rain. We will keep our eye on Sunday, but most likely will have to wait until next weekend.
to remove ads between posts
May 14, 2015, 12:32 PM
Thread OP
We didn't do much flying over the weekend, but snuck out there Tuesday for some action. Here is a video taken from a multirotor.
Renner Renegades Flying Combat Planes (6 min 21 sec)
Aug 04, 2015, 02:27 AM
Thread OP
We had a bit of combat fun on Sunday and got some video as well. I'm not sure what happened, but for some reason the earlier part of the sortie where I was cutting everyone's streamer mysteriously disappeared. All that remains is the end and the final mid-air collision which crashed the last 2 of us out. I guess that's what happens when your opponent is in charge of the camera. I hope you enjoy the video. Please join us if you are in the area.

gopr0386 (2 min 21 sec)
Aug 05, 2015, 07:24 AM
FPV racing this weekend!

If you do the Facebook thing, check this out for Saturday https://www.facebook.com/events/1605517466387691/

...it's at 9am out back of Remote Control Hobbies in Richardson off Campbell Rd.

If Sunday is better for you, check out DallasFPV.com these guys are pro level so bring your A game!

Hope to see you out there!
Sep 07, 2018, 02:32 PM
Patrick Jenkins

A new place to fly at NESDA field

Hey guys, been a long time but I found a new spot for flying wings and quads. At the NESDA field in Carrolton. It is off Sandy Lake Road just west of the George bush turnpike. We are flying wings with FPV gear and its a lot of fun. There are stadium lights that we have control of too for nightly fun. The poles make great Pylons to race around also. PM me if you are interested.

Quick Reply