DJI Inspire 1 Owners - Video Showcase Thread - RC Groups
Jan 17, 2015, 10:27 AM
Video

DJI Inspire 1 Owners - Video Showcase Thread

With the primary DJI Inspire 1 Owners having more than 10000 posts in it(and growing rapidly!) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for those of us who are currently flying an Inspire 1 for the purpose of capturing video. I have seen some absolutely stunning footage from other people on this forum and the videos just get lost in the sea of technical talk and complaints in the primary owners thread.

If you're currently a Inspire 1 owner and want to share your videos, please post them here. If you're not currently an Inspire 1 owner, you're welcome to post critique and comments, but please don't post any videos. I want this thread to be a place where people can see the good(and the bad) Inspire videos without being lost in thousands of other comments.

I'll start by posting my most recent video I shot with my Inspire 1 just a couple evenings ago. I welcome all comments and critique, so let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

Santa Cruz Harbor Sunset - DJI Inspire 1 - 4K UHD (4 min 4 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jan 17, 2015, 10:32 AM
ENTERPRISE SUPPORT / 107 Cert.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laselvasurf
With the primary DJI Inspire 1 Owners having more than 10000 posts in it(and growing rapidly!) I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for those of us who are currently flying an Inspire 1 for the purpose of capturing video. I have seen some absolutely stunning footage from other people on this forum and the videos just get lost in the sea of technical talk and complaints in the primary owners thread.

If you're currently a Inspire 1 owner and want to share your videos, please post them here. If you're not currently an Inspire 1 owner, you're welcome to post critique and comments, but please don't post any videos. I want this thread to be a place where people can see the good(and the bad) Inspire videos without being lost in thousands of other comments.

I'll start by posting my most recent video I shot with my Inspire 1 just a couple evenings ago. I welcome all comments and critique, so let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/ZbAuoq1n5Nc
I already stated it but will again, outstanding work
Latest blog entry: DJI Battery Station (tb50)
Jan 17, 2015, 11:59 AM
That is an awesome video Laselvasurf,

You are the master !!!

Now I'm afraid to post mine
Jan 17, 2015, 12:26 PM
That's a beautiful video! Well done!
Jan 17, 2015, 12:35 PM
Awesome video. Makes me want an Inspire really bad. I sold all my multirotors and FPV stuff last year. Now I'm wanting to get back into the hobby.
Jan 17, 2015, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
I already stated it but will again, outstanding work
Thank you! I'm definitely having way to much fun with this quad...
Jan 17, 2015, 01:27 PM
Great idea! Here my last, the lack of colors was compensated by madness:
2015-01-16: Inspire Blog: panning (3 min 45 sec)

best regards
Ferdinand
Jan 17, 2015, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalRC
That is an awesome video Laselvasurf,

You are the master !!!

Now I'm afraid to post mine
Don't be afraid! It's good to see how everyone is using their inspire.
Jan 17, 2015, 03:32 PM
click HERE 2 C my BLOG
incredible video...well done
Jan 17, 2015, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfDays
Great idea! Here my last, the lack of colors was compensated by madness:
https://vimeo.com/117016555

best regards
Ferdinand
Nice job! I like the tilt shift effect and the color correction, it's very "other worldly".
Jan 18, 2015, 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalRC
Pics from tonight's flight out the back door:
Wow, beautiful place to fly! I'm jealous of that backyard... Great images as well!
Last edited by laselvasurf; Jan 18, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
Jan 18, 2015, 11:48 AM
Here is something I shot this morning. I've never shot stills from a UAV before, only focused on video. So I'm still getting things dialed in. Pretty happy with what I've shot so far from the Inspire.
Jan 18, 2015, 12:18 PM
aka ETDroneHome
Great thread idea and excellent work.

I would like to request that if we are going to be showcasing our work, that perhaps sharing the details on what camera settings are being used, as well as post-processing and export settings.

Cheers!
Jan 18, 2015, 05:38 PM
YAVI (Yet Another Video done with the Inspire)
2015-01-18 (3 min 9 sec)

recording 4k -auto

post with newbluefx video essentials. The "original" was grey, foggy, no color, just as winters are about over here, but this also gives "diffuse light", so no shadows.

best regards
Ferdinand

Quick Reply