Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 16, 2015, 05:11 AM
New Product

WLtoys V686G

Update News!
Even V686G were released for 9 months, but it is still a very popular quad now.
NowV686G is only $69.99 shipped from US Warehouse.

Check this video and see how this quad perform:
WLtoys - V686G Explore - Review and Flight (Indoor & Outdoor) (18 min 53 sec)

Hello Guys,
New Product!!!

http://www.gearbest.com/rc-quadcopte...289.html?wid=2

Main Features:
WLtoys V686G 2.4G 4CH 6 axis gyro 3D eversion RC quadcopter with 5.8G FPV real time transmission + headless mode and one press automatic return functions
One key to return function makes it easily to find the way home
5.8G FPV real time image transmission allows you to enjoy the views more convenient
6 - axis gyro quad - rotor aircraft flight, strong stability, easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control
2.4G technology adopted for anti-interference, more copters fly at the same time can not interfere with each other
With LED light, possible for night fly
With FPV monitor
2.0MP HD camera
Large and lightweight airframe with nice durability
Full Scale Remote Control with built - in 6 axis gyro system

Item name: WLtoys V686 RC Quadcopter
Flight time: 8 - 10 minutes
Remote control distance: Within 150 meters
Recharging time: 1 - 1.5 hours
Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 780 mAh(included)
Battery for transmiter: 6 x AA Battery (not included)
Function: Ascend / descend, forward / backward, turn left / right, sideway fly, hover, 3D, LED, camera, 5.8G transmission
Last edited by Gearbest; Mar 04, 2016 at 06:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 16, 2015, 05:22 AM
A kind of CX-30S but with a real 5.8G solution ... interesting
Jan 16, 2015, 08:10 AM
Other infos can be found at:

http://www.toy63.com/cp/html/?5971.html

Seems to have 3 variants of this model.
Jan 16, 2015, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
A kind of CX-30S but with a real 5.8G solution ... interesting
Very interesting indeed Was looking for the weight but it seems they did not mention it, I found only the weight from the complete package / box. The battery is 1S with 780 mAh and they mention 8 a 10 minutes flight time hmm. I'm really curious about the motors and the weight from the quad itself and especially motor durability before I buy it
Jan 16, 2015, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias_Hendrik
Very interesting indeed Was looking for the weight but it seems they did not mention it, I found only the weight from the complete package / box. The battery is 1S with 780 mAh and they mention 8 a 10 minutes flight time hmm. I'm really curious about the motors and the weight from the quad itself and especially motor durability before I buy it

It's going in the right direction.... for sure
Jan 16, 2015, 11:30 PM
Overlord of the Aether
I never understood why the manufacturers of these things never get a native English speaker to clean up the English translations. They always wind up reading like Japanese toy instructions from the 60s.
Jan 17, 2015, 09:18 PM
Should Know Better But Doesn't
Possibly that the English-speaking market isn't their primary target?

This does look like a great shoe-in for FPV...looks more capable and akin to more hobby-grade options than things like the Hubsan 107D.

Too many great options becoming available that are threatening my wallet!
Jan 18, 2015, 09:02 PM
Gear best Do you have a discount code for this ? Also is a extra battery available ? thanks
Jan 18, 2015, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpkin
Gear best Do you have a discount code for this ? Also is a extra battery available ? thanks
Hey there,
Yes, we do have a code which is special for RCgroups members.
The code is "GBV686G", price down to 114.99USD. Feel free to check it out.
And for the extra battery, it is not available now. We will try to get it on sale ASAP once the supplier give us the info.

Best Regards,
Alta
-Gearbest
Last edited by Gearbest; Jan 18, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Jan 18, 2015, 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias_Hendrik
Hey there,
The product weight is 1.3KG. As for the other parts' weight, we need to ask our supplier for the specific info.
Many thanks.
Alta
Gearbest
Last edited by Gearbest; Jan 18, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
Jan 19, 2015, 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearbest
Hey there,
Yes, we do have a code which is special for RCgroups members.

Best Regards,
Alta
-Gearbest
Nice!

However, how come anything with Free Shipping still charges a Standard Shipping rate when you try and checkout?
Jan 19, 2015, 12:41 AM
Has any more information become available about this model?

Flight characteristics, camera/FPV info and performance, radio protocol (Deviation compatible?), etc.

Is it a V212/222 with a plastic body I wonder...if so, that would make for a capable machine for active FPV flying.
Jan 19, 2015, 12:48 AM
Hey Alta, when is this going to be in stock?
Jan 19, 2015, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsterrorist
Nice!

However, how come anything with Free Shipping still charges a Standard Shipping rate when you try and checkout?
Since this thing is overweight of Flat Rate Shipping post, so the product can't be shipped by parcel post. The Standard Shipping is EMS, This way is faster than Flat Rate Shipping post ,the shipping time is 6 - 8 business days, therefore this has a shipping fee. Hope you could understand.

-Alta
Jan 19, 2015, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big fella
Hey Alta, when is this going to be in stock?
The supplier said they will give us 100 units this week. When it is in our stock, I will update the info here Guys.

Alta

Quick Reply