Thread Tools
Jul 01, 2015, 12:04 AM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
DWA's Avatar
Thanks for doing this. I need to start listening to more of your music.


Dave
Latest blog entry: Flying Log Book
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 01, 2015, 12:56 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
DWA's Avatar
Thank you so much Eric for the music. I used 2 of your songs in my video, actually 3, because I used just a couple of notes from a song at the very end when I roll credits with my name and your name.

Eastern Sierra (4 min 0 sec)



~Dave
Latest blog entry: Flying Log Book
Jul 03, 2015, 10:03 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Thanks for doing this. I need to start listening to more of your music.


Dave
You're very welcome...I hope some of my tracks come in handy.
Jul 03, 2015, 10:08 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Thank you so much Eric for the music. I used 2 of your songs in my video, actually 3, because I used just a couple of notes from a song at the very end when I roll credits with my name and your name.

https://vimeo.com/132303311


~Dave
Great video, Dave! Is that a state park? I'd really like to visit it.

In the meantime...

It's been a hectic week, but I managed to get some new tracks done:

“On Things to Come” (on the Introspective/Emotions Page)
http://soundimage.org/introspective/

“Analog Hero” (on the Fantasy Page)
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

“Building Itself” (on the Sci-Fi/Space Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/

“Desert After Rain” (on the Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow Page)
http://soundimage.org/quiet-peaceful-mellow/

“80′s Space Game Loop” (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates are here:
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful,
Eric
Jul 06, 2015, 05:29 PM
DWA
DWA
1Corinthians 13:1-8
DWA's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Matyas
Great video, Dave! Is that a state park? I'd really like to visit it.

In the meantime...

It's been a hectic week, but I managed to get some new tracks done:

“On Things to Come” (on the Introspective/Emotions Page)
http://soundimage.org/introspective/

“Analog Hero” (on the Fantasy Page)
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

“Building Itself” (on the Sci-Fi/Space Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/

“Desert After Rain” (on the Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow Page)
http://soundimage.org/quiet-peaceful-mellow/

“80′s Space Game Loop” (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

Daily updates are here:
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful,
Eric
Thanks Eric! No that is not part of a state park. Just some of the lakes along Hwy 395 in the Eastern Sierras.
Rock Creek and Convict Lake.

Dave
Latest blog entry: Flying Log Book
Jul 15, 2015, 01:13 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA
Thanks Eric! No that is not part of a state park. Just some of the lakes along Hwy 395 in the Eastern Sierras.
Rock Creek and Convict Lake.

Dave
Looks like a really nice place...thanks for sharing!

New free tracks are waiting for everyone:

“Secret Sea Cave” (on the Fantasy Page)
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

“Attack of the 8-Bit Hyper Cranks” (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

“The Toy Factory” (on the Sci-Fi/Space Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/

“Closing In” (on the Horror/Surreal Page)
http://soundimage.org/horrorsurreal/

“Captain Kook” (on the Funny/Quirky/Weird Page)
http://soundimage.org/funnyquirky/

Daily updates are here:
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful,
Eric
Jul 17, 2015, 09:16 PM
I void warranties
Hi Eric, I'd really like to start using some of these, can you (or anyone) walk me threw how to add them to windows movie maker projects? I know how to use the imported sound from another video but I'm almost totally new to WMM and dont see how to add an audio file...
Jul 22, 2015, 11:41 PM
Registered User
llbr22's Avatar
Finally used one of your tracks.
https://instagram.com/p/5cPTAdl8Na/
I'll be sure to shoot you some donations as I go. Super time saver Thanks!
Jul 27, 2015, 05:16 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
Thank you Eric, I now have proper music for my video(s).

Militari Residence - Filmare Aeriana (2 min 35 sec)
Aug 06, 2015, 09:04 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by llbr22
Finally used one of your tracks.
https://instagram.com/p/5cPTAdl8Na/
I'll be sure to shoot you some donations as I go. Super time saver Thanks!
Cool video! Please make sure to credit me properly in your videos as indicated on my homepage. Thanks!
Aug 06, 2015, 09:08 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
Thank you Eric, I now have proper music for my video(s).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb7ZrYlxifU
Cool video! Thanks for crediting me properly...I really appreciate it!

New free tracks are ready for everyone:

“Old World Vanishing” (on the History Page)
http://soundimage.org/ancient/

“Canyon Sunrise” (on the Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow Page)
http://soundimage.org/quiet-peaceful-mellow/

“Don’t Mess with the 8-Bit Knight” (on the Looping Music Page)
http://soundimage.org/looping-music/

“The Idol” (on the Fantasy Page)
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

“My Fat Cat” (on the Funny/Quirky/Weird Page)
http://soundimage.org/funnyquirky/

Daily updates are here:
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

I hope they are helpful,
Eric
Aug 23, 2015, 10:39 PM
Registered User
Hi everyone,

New free tracks are ready for you:

“Drifting Through the Forbidden Zone” (on the Funny/Quirky/Weird Page)
http://soundimage.org/funnyquirky/

“Dreamy Game Menu” (on the Fantasy Page)
http://soundimage.org/fantasywonder/

“Little Bird” (on the Nature/Science Page)
http://soundimage.org/naturescience/

“Countdown” (on the Sci-Fi/Space Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/

“Rebuilding Themselves” (on the Sci-Fi/Space Page)
http://soundimage.org/sci-fi/

Daily updates are here:
https://www.facebook.com/soundimage.org

Have a great week!
Eric
Aug 24, 2015, 01:54 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
First video in which i try to change / synchronize the music with the image / action. Thanks Eric !

Buzău Muddy Volcanoes / Vulcanii Noroioși - Aerial Video (3 min 16 sec)
Sep 01, 2015, 09:22 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechTronic9000
First video in which i try to change / synchronize the music with the image / action. Thanks Eric !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpW3bfCo2Y
Wow...amazing shots! I l especially love the ones where the camera looks almost straight down on the people and pulls up and away...amazing!

I have a little announcement for everyone:

Soundimage is now on youtube!

I've had a good number of requests for a way to listen to my tracks in playlists rather than by clicking on them one at a time. Well, you asked for it...you got it. I've uploaded each and every track (almost 500 of them) onto youtube. The playlists directly correspond to the pages on my site where you can download the tracks as always.

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m...Gy-A/playlists

I sincerely hope this is helpful. As always, feel free to send me links to your projects...I love to see how creative people are using my music!

Have a great week,
Eric
http://soundimage.org/
Sep 02, 2015, 12:53 AM
Registered User
TechTronic9000's Avatar
Awesome work with the YouTube, I'm already subscribed.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Free Track of Commercial Music For Your Video andydallas Aerial Photography 0 Oct 20, 2016 11:35 AM