View Poll Results: Should I keep the wing?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

This thread is privately moderated by traxxasdude5, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 15, 2015, 11:37 AM
Whaaaaaaaaaat?
Thread OP
Poll

Should I keep this?

I went to my friend's place to race in his track in his backyard. When we ran out of battery we had nothing to do so we put an even bigger wing on my Traxxas Rustler. It looks cool and it performs well as well. Its a win win. But if I am to race professionally would it be legal in the stadium truck class? I would love to keep it on my car but pro racing and bashing in the backyard or drag racing in parking lots are very different.
Thanks,
Traxxasdude5
to remove ads between posts
Jan 15, 2015, 11:58 AM
Pronoun trouble...
Hello!

This would depend on what your definition of "professional" is. A professional earns money for what he or she does. I have a friend who is a sponsored R/C helicopter pilot for a major battery brand. Not only is he paid to appear at events, the company supports him with batteries.

I'll assume you mean participation in some sort of organized racing. Many local tracks have open class racing, i.e., run what ya brung. There's also a chance that the wing is a legal upgrade for the class in which you'd run your Rustler.

Just my two cents' worth. I hope this helped.
Jan 15, 2015, 02:11 PM
If you love it keep it, cuz u never get back what you put in. Save up those pennies for a race rig and continue driving this one for fun
Jan 15, 2015, 02:18 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaat?
Thread OP
Ok thanks DismayingObservation and Jmasula... i might as well keep the wing
Jan 15, 2015, 09:04 PM
Pronoun trouble...
You bet. Enjoy your Rustler and keep us posted on the blogs once you settle in with a race truck.
Jan 15, 2015, 09:47 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaat?
Thread OP
Ok thanks

Quick Reply