Yi Zhan Tarantula X6 - RC Groups
Jan 09, 2015, 01:11 AM
New Product

Yi Zhan Tarantula X6

A new (250 ?/350?) 2S brushed quadcopter including full HD + widelens camera just announced by BG:

http://www.banggood.com/YiZhan-Tarantula-X6-RC-Quadcopter-Wide-Angle-500W200W-With-IOC-p-964160.html

without camera
http://www.banggood.com/YiZhan-Tarantula-X6-2_4G-4CH-IOC-RC-Quadcopter-Without-Camera-p-964161.html

Description:
Brand Name: YiZhan
Item Name: Tarantula X6
Item NO.: X6
Color: Black white,Blue White
Control Distance: About 100m
Charger Time: About 90mins
Flight Time: 8mins
Battery: 7.4V 1200MAH Li-Po 30C
Quadcopter Size: 47.5cm*25.3*cm(included cover)
Weight: About 310g
Remote Control: 4 x AA battery (not included)
Certification: 7P RTTE EN71
Type:A: Wide angle 500W camera.B: 200W camera

Features:
With two HD Camera for choose,high revolution 2 million pixels and wide angle 5 million pixels camera.
With shoch absorber set can protect your camera better
Further flight distance,about 100m
With Hyper IOC function Outstanding Orientation Mode ,can start and fly in any orientation.If it flies far away, no need to worry about losing the orientation.
Use 7.4V 1200MAH Li-Po battery of double electricity core,offering you a long and powerful flight. 30C super high power discharge
The X6 can flip perfectly at the height of 1meter from the ground . This flip can test the drone’s strong power and steady performance.
With strong and unique design,X6 has been tested at the harshest conditions with exceptional ability to prove the stablity and durability of this cutting edge new design
Tarantula X6 utilizes bright LED lights for night fly
6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control
With strong and unique design,X6 has been tested at the harshest conditions with exceptional ability to prove the stablity and durability of this cutting edge new design
Outstanding power efficiency,Unique supplier which adopts professional propeller with EVA shock mounts to offer the better protection.
2.4G technology adopted for anti-interference.even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other
Function:up/down,left/right sideward fight,forward/backward,turn left/right,with gyro/flash lights,A 360-degree 3D and special functions(continuous rolling)
With LCD monitor can show the throttle,LED light,battery and signal conditions

Notice:
Orientation Mode:Connect the charged battery to the drone. Place the drone on a FLAT surface.Switch “ON” the Transmitter .The light in the drone blinks rapidly ; indicating the binding process is on. When the LED remains constant,the binding process is complete.

Package Included:
1 x YiZhan arantula X6 Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter
1 x Protection Set
1 x Spare blade set
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Charger

Motors seems to be some N40 or N50 models (like the V262)....

and according to the gyroscope calibration, seems to be "V2x2" protocol compatible ....

Wait & See
Last edited by SeByDocKy; Jan 09, 2015 at 01:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 09, 2015, 01:46 AM
Price? Link is down
Jan 09, 2015, 01:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoide
Price? Link is down
Opps I fixed links ...
Latest blog entry: Youbi XV-130 130MM FPV Racer
Jan 09, 2015, 05:26 AM
Drone Collector
Wow!, that looks nice SeBy.

Those motors look familiar. When are they going to send you one for review?.

Jan 09, 2015, 05:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
Wow!, that looks nice SeBy.

Those motors look familiar. When are they going to send you one for review?.

No scheduled yet to review this one .... but who knows .... I can't review everything too
Jan 09, 2015, 05:32 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
No scheduled yet to review this one .... but who knows .... I can't review everything too
I suppose so

"Motors seems to be some N40 or N50 models (like the V262)."

Sorry, i should have read this...thats were i had seen them before.

Thanks for the info, and happy flying.
Jan 09, 2015, 05:54 AM
banned
saw that too. looks good.
Jan 09, 2015, 02:03 PM
The YiZhan X4 that came out recently was pretty good I thought. Hopefully this one will be as well
Jan 09, 2015, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade Runner 350
I suppose so

"Motors seems to be some N40 or N50 models (like the V262)."

Sorry, i should have read this...thats were i had seen them before.

Thanks for the info, and happy flying.
Yes, but it looks like they had the good sense to utilize plug connectors on the motors. That way these motors can be easily replaced when the fail (no soldering required, woohoo!). I want one! But there are two versions with camera 1) 1080p 30 fps wide angle lens, or 2) 720p 60fps. Think I'll go with #1
Jan 10, 2015, 06:17 AM
uavmarky
it looks nice but it must be heavy with a 1200 mah battery & only 8 min flight times & those legs look way too skinny to me i can see them getting stuck in soft grass etc & why no back up legs on the motor pods ? i like the look of the props too but they seem to stick up a bit & they are made to look like brushless props so there is know need or use for the pretend bolt on the top when its just a little screw on the side that holds them on (im going to wait on spare props etc being listed) & that controller looks horrible ive never had any luck with that style of controller looks like the speed button is just high & low rates ? also the prop guards are not removable even if they are because they are needed for led ??
Last edited by uavmarky; Jan 10, 2015 at 06:28 AM.
Jan 10, 2015, 08:12 AM
So this is about 50g less weight than a v666. Looks very interesting, cannot wait to see a review on this one, anything like the x4 Yizhan should be good
Jan 10, 2015, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uavmarky
i like the look of the props too but they seem to stick up a bit & they are made to look like brushless props so there is know need or use for the pretend bolt on the top when its just a little screw on the side that holds them on
Yeah those props are not going to be very efficient for a step-down geared prop shaft. Might try V262 props if they fit.
Jan 11, 2015, 04:42 AM
The version without camera is pretty affordable. I wonder if that version would still come with the dampening anti-vibration mount so you could mount a Möbius cam?
Jan 11, 2015, 11:17 AM
A small video appeared ....

Amazing or Crappy?? Yi Zhan X6 Tarantula X6 RC Qaudcopter With HD Camera (2 min 42 sec)
Jan 11, 2015, 11:54 AM
banned
impressive. It can walk on water.