This thread is privately moderated by eagle60, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 07, 2015, 10:03 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

F15 on previous F22 concept

In the same way as the F22 I made also an F15 but the batteries ar below the wings level thus, with the reduced elevon area, inibiting the spin manovre.
But anyway, as the F22, it has unlimited vertical climbing and discrete speed for such a small plane. furthemore it could be slowed down a lot working with elevetor and throttle. I find also that tonneau are very elegant.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 08, 2015, 01:58 PM
I like your F-15 & the F-22. To bad that HK failed to support you with the motor problem. They do seem to be getting harder to deal with.

I guess that the main reason I pretty much stick with Horizon Hobby. They have always stood behind every thing they have sold me.

I also by stuff from Xheli. They too have treated me well.

I like to see some video of you f-55 & 22 flying if you have a camera?

jack
Jan 12, 2015, 01:55 PM
Thread OP
I will try to make some videos and post them, but not really in the short time as here it is winter and my green age (65) does not allow me to stay in the cold for long time,
Jan 14, 2015, 01:35 PM
I like both of these planes and the way your reduced the size. However, I got real confused on how to get the plans you show and how to use the processor you offered? maybe you can explain a little on it's use for me.

Thanks for any help!

jack
Jan 16, 2015, 01:09 PM
Thread OP
posterize is a direct application. I had to upload it compressed because otherwise the system would not accept it, first step you must extract it from winrar ; second step you start the program and you will pict.1. On the left the setting area : 1) click on label text adn unselect "with text"; 2) click on photo and load the image you want to print ( in this case the drawing of the plane, wich has been already paced in an image of an A4 sheet proportion); 3) click on border and unselect "with border"; 4) click on size and unselect "auto", then select 2 sheets high and 3 sheets wide, finally place the page margin at 5 mm . Now click on apply and you are ready to lunch the printing
Jan 17, 2015, 10:14 AM
Thank you. Looks easy enough!

jack

Quick Reply