Mar 30, 2019, 04:51 PM
Which Naze32? Rev 6a or6b? From what I heard, there are issues with 6a frying the USB port. Also, yes, don’t use the Naze to power the servo.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2019, 03:31 PM
I only See on it that is Rev6 board, no additional info on it.
I managed to desolder the USB SIL1204 Chip and make connection with a seperate usb / serial board.
For a short period it will be okey for me.

I will make use of the Lantian Power Board 5V rail instead.
Mar 31, 2019, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeWind
I will make use of the Lantian Power Board 5V rail instead.
nice work but still suggested to have a separate ubec for servo and fc so power board+ubec
Apr 01, 2019, 08:36 AM
Since Lantian has two seperate 5V out, and capable of 3Amps I would think it not needed to have an Ubec.
Am i wrong here?
May 04, 2019, 09:57 PM

3D Printed Arms for Trifecta

I expended some time designing a direct replacement for the Trifecta arms using a 3D printer. This arm has the same length and will work fine with the original foldable system of your trifecta frame.

Link to thingiverse: HERE

Regards
May 04, 2019, 10:40 PM
Nice! I would like Orange arms as well. Thanks for the time and work!
May 05, 2019, 06:51 AM
Thanks!

The original design was intended for extended arms. In this case you have a 3D motor mount and a folding mechanism. You can join together using a 10 mm carbon fiber tube (glue it using epoxy) with the desire length. My idea is putting 2212/ 2213 or 2216 motor with 9 or 10 inch propellers.

Link to thingiverse: HERE
Jan 21, 2020, 06:23 AM

3D print tail piece

marbelo, maybe design a 3d printed tail piece?
the one which hold the tail motor, and the gear and pivot attaches to.

Thats a week spot.
Last edited by GabeWind; Jan 21, 2020 at 06:36 AM.
Jan 22, 2020, 07:11 AM
Gabe, for the tail section I'm replacing the plastic boom for a carbon fiber rod. The result is a much stronger tail section. I will upload some pictures and the STL files for you. Regards

Quick Reply