Mar 22, 2015, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalef
Don't mean to be rood but when someone gives a reply of Read the thread, plenty of solutions. and you will find the answer. THAT IS THE MOST STOOPED THING. over 2000
posts. Come on get real.
Don't like it? Deal with it.

I'm tired of the same questions all over again, it'a like that movie Grounhog Day, I wake up to see the world just forgot everything, again. This happens like, every week.

Use 'Search this thread' function. Have trouble dealing with a computer? Tough luck.

Yeah I'm being rude but I don't care, so many people just register new accounts and first thing they do is ask questions, like we're being payed to teach them stuff. No we aren't.

The servo question comes up every 3-4 pages. That's like 15 minutes of your life, do it, read it.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2015, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbstnp
6055 CF props., they needed just a hair of balancing.
My 6020 looks the same with those. i dunno but I find it lacking in power.
Mar 22, 2015, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azgauth
My 6020 looks the same with those. i dunno but I find it lacking in power.
Yeah, with the 2206 baby beast you need about 6045 to see the power
Mar 22, 2015, 11:49 AM
reelflyt
Right on !!! I agree with you . I have spent a lot of time going and answering the same questions over and over again , because I know how confusing this hobby can be to beginners. If people would just do a Google search , or go on YouTube and do a search there . A lot of problems would be solved .
It takes time to answer the same old questions , especially if you don't type like me . But when someone writes back and says thank you then I forget about the hours spent here two finger typing .
I just got the weirdest pop up that said I was 3 letter short of answering this question . Anyone see this before ?
Gordon
Mar 22, 2015, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the help frnds.....because of you guys i built my first tricopter Trifecta..this is fun..... finding answers of my problems and back to work desk....and trying again and again to fly it finally i can fly my tricopter bcoz of you guys........ ...take it easy about the servo question..:-) i ll find it...
Mar 22, 2015, 01:31 PM
does anyone know anything atall about tri copters????
Mar 22, 2015, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Don't like it? Deal with it.

I'm tired of the same questions all over again, it'a like that movie Grounhog Day, I wake up to see the world just forgot everything, again. This happens like, every week.

Use 'Search this thread' function. Have trouble dealing with a computer? Tough luck.

Yeah I'm being rude but I don't care, so many people just register new accounts and first thing they do is ask questions, like we're being payed to teach them stuff. No we aren't.

The servo question comes up every 3-4 pages. That's like 15 minutes of your life, do it, read it.
Don't won't this to go no. But you have to understand that there are nubes that need help. If you cant help then don't post a response.
Mar 22, 2015, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalef
Don't won't this to go no. But you have to understand that there are nubes that need help. If you cant help then don't post a response.
Noobies can read. Only takes a bit of time, that's all. Go show you did homework before asking, that shows discipline and goodwill.

Goodbye
Mar 22, 2015, 02:38 PM
reelflyt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acekiera
does anyone know anything atall about tri copters????
Hi.

Is this a satirical question .

Gordon
Mar 22, 2015, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Noobies can read. Only takes a bit of time, that's all. Go show you did homework before asking, that shows discipline and goodwill.

Goodbye
I see you don't understand. So go find a different hobby.
Mar 22, 2015, 03:05 PM
I'm trying to change my servo rate but I can't get the command right. Can someone please help?
Mar 22, 2015, 04:21 PM
Try it without the hash symbol in front.
Mar 22, 2015, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares1500
I'm trying to change my servo rate but I can't get the command right. Can someone please help?
add "set" in front to change it.
Mar 22, 2015, 06:37 PM
Technomancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acekiera
hold you tounge son
I have tested both on my trifecta (kkmini) and it was a real pain to get the tail to behave. I installed the emax and it flew well right off the bat, I then changed the settings to digital servo and for the first time my tail was finally locked in.

I spent hours and countless battery packs trying to get the turnigy servo to behave (but still wasn't great). It only took minutes to achieve success the emax .

My only gripe with the emax is that it needs spacers to install.
Mar 22, 2015, 07:34 PM
So here is a question that I know hasn't been mentioned much. (I guess because its not directly build related cause most people reuse there transmitters?)
Anyone have any recommendations for remote transmitter/receiver combo?

Quick Reply