Feb 24, 2015, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalef
Jeff at (ImpactRc) produces 3 different extended legs for the Trifeca.
I got the +30mm legs (he makes +40mm and +50mm legs for those that wont
more ground Clarence.
Super Strong and the +30mm lags I got are only 1.7g over the stock legs.
You cant go wrong with these extended legs. Give your self a set of these.
The Pic shows, Top are the stock and bottom are the +30mm legs.
A happy customer
Dale
Where can we get that or contact him? Is it available internationally? (as I am from southeast asia) if not, can we have a file for 3d printing? thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKOROB
I used some skids from an old walkera coaxial copter, I used super glue to hold it in place then drilled 2 holes and bolted it into the bottom cover plate and pinned it to the blk foam peace in the rear.
this is what I'm planning to do if ever I won't be able to source some extended legs locally.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 24, 2015, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azgauth
Where can we get that or contact him? Is it available internationally? (as I am from southeast asia) if not, can we have a file for 3d printing? thanks!
Hi Azgauth,

You can download the 3d file at thingiverse.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:687092

If you don't have a way to print it let me know and I can ship you a set. PM me your info and I will send it out.
Feb 24, 2015, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by POTI
The servo signal wire connects to m7
Correct.
Feb 24, 2015, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impact RC
Hi Azgauth,

You can download the 3d file at thingiverse.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:687092

If you don't have a way to print it let me know and I can ship you a set. PM me your info and I will send it out.
gee thanks! will get in touch with you via PM

Edit: PM Sent. Kindly inform me if you got my message for it doesn't appear on my sent items. Thanks!
Last edited by Azgauth; Feb 24, 2015 at 10:13 AM.
Feb 24, 2015, 12:36 PM
hi - I also have the HK tri-copter and the mini APM - can you tell me how you connected the servo wires ?? I not to sure on how to do the wiring.
Did you connect the power wires for the servo to the BEC or to the motor outputs
Many Thanks
Feb 24, 2015, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenrcflyer
hi - I also have the HK tri-copter and the mini APM - can you tell me how you connected the servo wires ?? I not to sure on how to do the wiring.
Did you connect the power wires for the servo to the BEC or to the motor outputs
Many Thanks
Hi allenrcflyer
I send my HKPilot Mega Mini Combo back to Hobby King. It was defective.
I don't use the power modal that came with the combo. have heard to mini
people having low voltage out. So I use the BEC's from the ESC to power the
FC and Rx. all sow use one BEC to power the servo.
I did a sketch of the wire hookup so I can connect the new FC when it gets here.
Hop you can make cents of my sketch showing each end of the FC.
Feb 24, 2015, 04:14 PM
I have been building my Trifecta with a KK 2.1.5 from HK and 1 x Afro Mini 20A and 2x Afro 20A slim ESC:s.

But I have a problem to get the Tail servo to move. The servo moves as it should if I by-pass the KK board (still powered) and connect the servo wire directly to the receiver.

But if I connect the receiver yaw channel to the KK boards input and the servo to the output on channel 4, the servo is unresponsive to any input. No other changes from the by-pass scenario. I see yaw stick movement in the KK-boards "Receiver test" and in the Mixer I see that on channel 4 it is set up to Rudder 100 and scaling 50, Type:Servo, Rate:Low. The servo is an HXT-900 from HobbyKing. So I guess it's analogue.

I have tried both PWM and CPPM with the same result.

Am I missing something here?

The KK-board has
Sw: 2.15
Fw: 1.6
hexTronik
Last edited by High Five; Feb 24, 2015 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Added servo-model.
Feb 24, 2015, 05:21 PM
If it flies.....I can crash it
You need to run a second power line (bec) to the output side of the kk2
Feb 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
Just rma'd for tail servo issue. I bought two kits one had real bad gearing for servo gear. Didn't realize they updated the product page with that info. Haven't been in this forum in a bit
Feb 24, 2015, 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAKOROB
I used some skids from an old walkera coaxial copter, I used super glue to hold it in place then drilled 2 holes and bolted it into the bottom cover plate and pinned it to the blk foam peace in the rear.
Sorry guys, but nothing is more ugly than a multi copter with a heli landing gear. Saw people doing this here all over the place. But certainly a matter of taste.
Feb 24, 2015, 08:02 PM

landing gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolgiB
Sorry guys, but nothing is more ugly than a multi copter with a heli landing gear. Saw people doing this here all over the place. But certainly a matter of taste.
With the landing legs that ImpactRC makes the foot print is supper wide
that gives a stable tack off and landing.
Jeff at (ImpactRc) produces 3 different extended legs for the Trifeca.
I got the +30mm legs (he makes +40mm and +50mm legs for those that wont
more ground Clarence.
Super Strong and the +30mm lags I got are only 1.7g over the stock legs.
You cant go wrong with these extended legs. Give your self a set of these.
The Pic shows, Top are the stock and bottom are the +30mm legs.
A happy customer
Feb 24, 2015, 10:44 PM
ImpactRC landing set arrived today, just installed them.

I actually had lost my stock rear gear, and thumb screw, so these were a life saver.

Enough clearance for 3S nanotech 35c 1500mah.

Looking good.
Feb 25, 2015, 04:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milo_
ImpactRC landing set arrived today, just installed them.

I actually had lost my stock rear gear, and thumb screw, so these were a life saver.

Enough clearance for 3S nanotech 35c 1500mah.

Looking good.

Looks good. Cant wait for mine to arrive
Feb 25, 2015, 07:05 AM
many thanks for the drawing
Feb 25, 2015, 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmurder19.75
Looks good. Cant wait for mine to arrive

Your really going to benefit from them,I've finally flight tested mine yesterday and I even tried skidding the tri's along the tarmac to see if they would collapse and these are the 40mm version. I'm pleased to say they held up perfect and did not show any signs of weakness at all, full credit to Jeff for the internal design it locks and stays locked.

Quick Reply