Apr 30, 2015, 11:30 PM
usaf3kteam
I will be on the road tomorrow 8 to9 am no hurry hotter there than here. See late afternoon cheers. Hopping for lots shade.
to remove ads between posts
May 01, 2015, 03:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgol
For the last 2-3 years there were no printed scores at the field, only electronic scores on-line that you can see in real time.
I still miss having paper printed scores at the field
Maybe this year Mike will finally have a printer at the field?..
Having printed score passing during Pizza dinner is also very fun.
Good old days ;-)

-Kai
May 01, 2015, 04:50 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Having printed score passing during Pizza dinner is also very fun.
Good old days ;-)

-Kai
Exactly!

Boarded my first flight...
This will be a VERY long day.
May 01, 2015, 06:45 AM
Adrian will have his printer. So I am sure you will see the live standings after each round and for lunch. No one flies as guest with adrians F3K Master contest running and scoring system, and if web service is available it updates real time to f3xvault, it even printouts individual pilot round score sheets live. Its nice when pilots are registered on F3XVault but I bet Adrian will add them and post live results.
http://www.f3xvault.com/?action=even...w&event_id=487

F3xvault has this cool charting feature so you can see the progression of a pilots standing as the event unfolds.

You guys will also be treated to two LED contest timer displays which will spoil you forever.

Oleg, have a safe bunch of flights and I hope to see you up top on the results.
Last edited by elkski; May 01, 2015 at 08:14 AM.
May 01, 2015, 07:53 AM
Do it AGAIN! This time BETTER!
Hopping on first flight and hope to make the field around 1300.
May 01, 2015, 08:31 AM
M Seid
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgol
For the last 2-3 years there were no printed scores at the field, only electronic scores on-line that you can see in real time.
I still miss having paper printed scores at the field
Maybe this year Mike will finally have a printer at the field?..

I also hate when scores don't get posted to contest threads so you guys will get periodic updates on rc groups for sure. There will be a few items from years past that will be returning this year. So glad to have the weekend almost here.
May 01, 2015, 08:37 AM
M Seid
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomK
The forecast is for hot and windy. Would it be better to start earlier than usual? (Lower temps and less likely to get blown out at the end of the day.)

And what time is the pilot's meeting?
The forecast is a bit more temperate for the weekend now, vs what it was earlier in the week, but registration will open about 715.

We'll post a pilots meeting announcement later in the day today.
May 01, 2015, 08:38 AM
Oleg Golovidov
In Houston, 3hr wait for the second flight
At least there is a good chance that my model box will not be left behind and makes it on the second flight.
May 01, 2015, 09:39 AM
Oleg, 1/3 buddy....
May 01, 2015, 09:51 AM
Oleg Golovidov
Thanks
Another hour before boarding...
Last edited by olgol; May 01, 2015 at 10:00 AM.
May 01, 2015, 10:11 AM
A different attitude to RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by elkski
Adrian will have his printer. So I am sure you will see the live standings after each round and for lunch. No one flies as guest with adrians F3K Master contest running and scoring system, and if web service is available it updates real time to f3xvault, it even printouts individual pilot round score sheets live. Its nice when pilots are registered on F3XVault but I bet Adrian will add them and post live results.
http://www.f3xvault.com/?action=even...w&event_id=487

F3xvault has this cool charting feature so you can see the progression of a pilots standing as the event unfolds.

You guys will also be treated to two LED contest timer displays which will spoil you forever.

Oleg, have a safe bunch of flights and I hope to see you up top on the results.
Randy, they use their own scoring system at www.ihlgf.com.
May 01, 2015, 10:12 AM
Original Bloody Spadder
Here you go elski. Breakfast
May 01, 2015, 10:36 AM
Other things to do. Snowbird sorbet
May 01, 2015, 10:44 AM
Fully Sending It
Is anybody showing up today? I'm right up around the corner at Hitec and was thinking about stopping by to say hi.
May 01, 2015, 12:02 PM
J.B.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpress..
Is anybody showing up today? I'm right up around the corner at Hitec and was thinking about stopping by to say hi.
I'll be showing up at the field around 1300. I know the Canadians will be there as well as a few others. Come on down!!!

JB

Quick Reply