This thread is privately moderated by speedactyl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 03, 2015, 11:05 PM
Scratchbuild Aviation
Thread OP
Discussion

Hover conversion

Goldie Wilson III: [in TV Commercial] Hi friends, Goldie Wilson III for Wilson Hover Conversion Systems. You know, when my Grandpa was Mayor of Hill Valley, he had to worry about traffic problems. But now, you don't have to worry about traffic. I'll hover convert your old road car into a skyway flyer!

At Goldie Wilson Hover Conversion Systems we use certified Flying Circuits and top of the line Hoverwheels to transform even the most vertically challenged vehicles into Skyway Flyers.

Last edited by speedactyl; Jan 04, 2015 at 04:16 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2015, 12:25 PM
Waste Nothing
I guess that it was only a matter of TIME until someone did this kind of posting . Do you have the DeLorean ?
Jan 04, 2015, 02:51 PM
Scratchbuild Aviation
Thread OP
Its a good reference To Back To The Future Time line since its 2015 decided to repost this gag we did back in 2013. On HoverConversion of our RC road Vehicles.

Nop no DMC here , where I live will have to look for an Asian counterpart.
Feb 14, 2015, 11:28 AM
Born to lose-live to win!!
One of my all time favorite movies!!! I'll have to do that conversion to my jeep!!

Quick Reply