This thread is privately moderated by Jason M, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jan 07, 2002, 05:33 AM
Trader Rating: 17
Thread OP

Futaba MCR-4A 4 channel AM Receiver with built in ESC

For Sale:

Near new and in excellent condition Futaba MCR-4A 4 channel AM receiver with built in ESC and BEC. Been tested and works great - but I sold my AM Futaba TXs and just wont be able to use it!

Its a narrowband, 72mhz unit for use with Futaba and Hitec AM transmitters. The built in ESC has BEC, auto cut off, and the ability to handle 6-7 cells, up to 20-30 amps (If over 20 amps, be sure to have good airflow over the FETs). Perfect for Speed 400 models, and some 05 powered models running low amp draw - great for 500/600 powered motor gliders! Weight is about 1.5 ounces with wiring - you can take the case off to save another .4 of an ounce if youd like. A neat unit, and many, many are still in use today! No crystal is included, but you can purchase the 72 mhz, single conversion AM Rx crystal on the channel you need from:

http://www.towerhobbies.com

How about $29 plus a little for shipping? I can accept money orders, or PayPal.com (Credit cards via PayPal as well). Email me direct for the fastest reply:

LVRCFlyer@aol.com

Thanks guys and let me know!

Jason
to remove ads between posts
Jan 07, 2002, 05:02 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Darn Cheap Jason, I have a radio that goes with that and the crystal too. I just sold a set last week and for some odd reason the guy I sold it to had a mosfet meltdown I gave him another as I still have 5 on my shelf. So now I have a burned out MC4A and a in perfect shape 4 channel am transmiter. Question is do I buy yours for 29.00 or do you want to buy my transmiter and one burned up FET for say 35.00. Mine is in perfect condition with the box. Or I will give you 25.00shipped. Let me know.

Quick Reply