Dec 21, 2016, 10:57 AM
IG: nectar.collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danq0 View Post
well that settles it, we need to find an abandoned mall haha.

I went to the golf course opus was talking about, at least I think it was the one he was talking about This golf course was part of a hotel that was supposed to be closed down too. it was pretty empty but I saw a few people working there still. I walked around and the field was all fenced up with "no trespassing" signs all over. I was about to jump the fence, but thought about getting arrested and ended up leaving

Those golf courses up in esco, are they fenced up?
I'll PM you with details on the golf course.
to remove ads between posts
Feb 10, 2019, 08:34 PM
Thread OP
Is this thread dead? Is there another one for San Diego?

I finally got a racing quad - been doing lots of other life stuff, some fixed wing fpv stuff. Got a blade theory XL for a pretty good discount - clearance maybe?

Anyways so I drive the entire length of San Diego every week day for work, Oceanside to San Us, usually take the 5 but sometimes 805. Anyone racing or flying anything between here and there on weekdays? Couple packs here and there, Dodge trees or something

Lemme know

Thanks

-david
Sep 07, 2020, 05:58 PM
Looking for some fpv quad flyers in San Clemente
Oct 12, 2021, 05:58 AM
Fly like there's no tomorrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiianspork226 View Post
Is this thread dead?
I hope not. Anyone still flying in N. county? I took a break for awhile (A LONG WHILE!!), but am starting to get back into it. A lot of things forgotten that I'm painfully relearning. Leave a post of where you guys are flying at these days. A video is even better.

Quick Reply