Thread Tools
Jan 19, 2015, 03:18 PM
Registered User
Ft012 no longer pre order at banggood . Now availiable and apparently already sold another 6. Did anyone manage to get the coupon thing banggood were doing where u comment saying you want that boat and they were meant to send you a 5% coupon when it was availiable ! Didn't get mine ! ?
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2015, 04:26 PM
Registered User
mihcmac's Avatar
banggood does seem to be shipping now.. but still seems to have no listing for ft012 specific parts.. ie props, shafts, motor, battery, esc, receiver, tx radio, trim tabs, turn blades, hull etc... lots of different parts from the ft009..

http://www.banggood.com/buy/Ft012.html

tmart still has the ft012 with a presale shipping date 1/31/2015 for $115.04.. they do not list ft012 specific parts either.. they do have links on the ft012 page going to ft009 parts, but they for the most part are not compatible.. guess tmart hasn't figured that out yet, the ft012 is not just an upgrade, its a whole new boat..

http://www.tmart.com/FT012-Upgraded-...k_p303148.html
Last edited by mihcmac; Jan 19, 2015 at 05:58 PM.
Jan 19, 2015, 06:41 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harris
Ft012 no longer pre order at banggood . Now availiable and apparently already sold another 6. Did anyone manage to get the coupon thing banggood were doing where u comment saying you want that boat and they were meant to send you a 5% coupon when it was availiable ! Didn't get mine ! ?
didnt get my coupon either --but thanks for the new heads-up ....
i ordered my ft012 today
Jan 19, 2015, 11:34 PM
TS Banggood RC's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbenjoe2
didnt get my coupon either --but thanks for the new heads-up ....
i ordered my ft012 today
Did you check you Private message in banggood forum?
Jan 20, 2015, 02:01 AM
Registered User
SeByDocKy's Avatar
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harris
Ft012 no longer pre order at banggood . Now availiable and apparently already sold another 6. Did anyone manage to get the coupon thing banggood were doing where u comment saying you want that boat and they were meant to send you a 5% coupon when it was availiable ! Didn't get mine ! ?
Good news ... than it's finally available
Jan 20, 2015, 03:31 AM
Registered User
Order placed! So psyched for this even though the lake probably gonna be frozen here in Sweden when it arrives ;D
Jan 20, 2015, 08:44 AM
Registered User
In the weekend i'll go out to make a VS video.
Jan 20, 2015, 04:29 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin
Did you check you Private message in banggood forum?
I can't even find how to get to the banggood forum ......or my messages there!
Jan 20, 2015, 04:35 PM
Registered User
Ignore that I found it ! U have to sign in then go to forum and a red banner said I had a message . 5% coupon and said banggood only have 100 in 1st batch . Think I will order now !
Jan 21, 2015, 02:29 PM
Registered User
BloCKeadO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harris
Ignore that I found it ! U have to sign in then go to forum and a red banner said I had a message . 5% coupon and said banggood only have 100 in 1st batch . Think I will order now !
i'm using a CN warehouse and i can apply a coupon BESTBG

i think that is for all orders in rc products.

I will order now.
Jan 24, 2015, 03:57 AM
Registered User
Has anyone else had problems buying this from banggood and not being able to select the usual 20 day airmail free postage ? Cheapest I can get is 13 gbp ! !
Jan 24, 2015, 04:42 AM
Registered User
Same issue..
Was advertised as "free shipping". When the boat was back in stock the shipping fee changed.
Maybe it's because of the including lipo...?
Jan 24, 2015, 05:04 AM
Registered User
BloCKeadO's Avatar
I ordered to spain with free shipping cost but now aren't free, are way ems with cost.

The battery i'm receiving way NLpost to spain without problems.
Jan 24, 2015, 05:32 AM
Registered User
Can't be because of the battery because I just tried to order separate Lipo battery and that let me do free postage . Can't be because of the price either because it lets me get a more expensive tablet with free postage . Customer services just tell me to select free postage from the shipping options ! Rather annoying ! EMS is 13 and probably means it will get picked up by customs resulting in more charges ! Hmmmm
Jan 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
Registered User
BloCKeadO's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Harris
Can't be because of the battery because I just tried to order separate Lipo battery and that let me do free postage . Can't be because of the price either because it lets me get a more expensive tablet with free postage . Customer services just tell me to select free postage from the shipping options ! Rather annoying ! EMS is 13 and probably means it will get picked up by customs resulting in more charges ! Hmmmm
If you try tmart.com, have free shipping cost?

I tried to spain and i have free shipping cost, but the price is better in bg.

If i try in BG only the boat don't have any free shipping cost option.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools