Turnigy TGY-i10 and Flysky FS-i10 - Page 11 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jan 19, 2015, 06:35 AM
Wow...sorry to hear guys. Seems the Turnigy version has some bugs in the firmware. I'm curious if the Flysky FW might work now because I flashed the Turnigy rxs without issues.
to remove ads between posts
Jan 19, 2015, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Same here. PPM output NOT working. Can i flash the flysky firmware?

I did leave a comment on the HK forums. Without massive user complaints HK wont do anything.
I can'd find it, could you share the link?

Edit:
Found it
Jan 19, 2015, 09:51 AM
USB socket broken on first usage.... very low quality
Going to send back to HK.
Jan 19, 2015, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridge_racer
Wow...sorry to hear guys. Seems the Turnigy version has some bugs in the firmware. I'm curious if the Flysky FW might work now because I flashed the Turnigy rxs without issues.
On your system what is the code for the firmware. The FS-i10 might work depending on the letter code.

I have the upgrade codes based on the FS system.

Jim
Jan 19, 2015, 12:32 PM
I've discovered interesting thing. I binded receiver on slot 2, and when I changed model to another slot the reciever was unable to respond.
I think the receiver is connected to specific slot in models menu.

I suggest change USB cable to prevent usb socket issue. Original cable has very bad quality and is too thick.

Edit. It's even better. Slot model remember RF setup (AFHDS setting) with reciever, so I can take few model with different type of transmission (old 1-way HK Rx, and new one with telemetry) and have to change only slot model. Every settings will be changed with this.
Last edited by robertus; Jan 19, 2015 at 12:52 PM.
Jan 19, 2015, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertus
I suggest change USB cable to prevent usb socket issue. Original cable has very bad quality and is too thick.
I noticed that. Both cable and socket have bad quality.
Jan 19, 2015, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Hobby
On your system what is the code for the firmware. The FS-i10 might work depending on the letter code.

I have the upgrade codes based on the FS system.

Jim
Jim,

My FlySky i10 FW letter code is AMZ. Can the guys with the Turnigy radios post their FW letter codes? Its listed on the 3rd page under system menu. Then scroll down to about page.
Jan 19, 2015, 02:32 PM
version 1.05-TGY

Hardware 2.0

16-09-2014
Jan 20, 2015, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertus
version 1.05-TGY

Hardware 2.0

16-09-2014
Same here
Jan 20, 2015, 10:01 AM
The code is made for the Turnigy radios, FlySky uses this for tracking purposes.I will see if I can get the code for TGY from the factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
Same here
Jan 20, 2015, 10:23 AM
How is Tgy hardware different from FS ?
Jan 20, 2015, 10:34 AM
Switches are different, see pictures in first post.
Jan 20, 2015, 10:35 AM
different layout on the case or different wiring schema ?
Jan 20, 2015, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by renatoa
How is Tgy hardware different from FS ?
Firmware is the same, however the coding that each system they sell will not upgrade if you don't use the same letter code. Any one of many upgrades will load on to your computer, it just won't see your Transmitter if the codes don't match.

Jim
Jan 20, 2015, 10:47 AM
Different names or/and different n-postion type. For example. SWA in TGY is 3-position switch, but in FS only 2-position. Next SWD, SWG,etc