May 13, 2018, 07:30 PM

New Paint Job on a clear HPI F1 body

I painted this clear lexan body F1 for racing my HPI Q32. I know its not scale but still fun to race with and its nice HPI makes the clear bodys you can paint.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2018, 07:41 PM
Time For Me To Fly!
That looks awesome! Great work!
May 13, 2018, 10:02 PM
Thanks Fastmax!
Oct 10, 2018, 05:09 PM

Reverse mosfet

Hi,
Does anybody know which of the mosfets is for reverse. I have replaced the forward one, which worked well (thanks to this forum). Though i'm not sure which one to replace for reverse and they are so small i would rather not do more than i need to.
Thanks,
Alex.
Jan 07, 2019, 05:39 PM

increase transmitter range

Hello

Is someone was able to increase the range of the stock transmitter? I am using FPV and at arun 20 meters I lost the connexion

I have open it and was just wondering if I coud change the antenna with another 2.4Ghz with better db or to increase the range

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun0
Something I need to look up. Today at the office I was quite disappointed by the range of the stock setup. Video was just fine, but controlling the car was quite the challenge a few desks away.
Last edited by rdemrem; Jan 07, 2019 at 05:48 PM.
Jan 08, 2019, 04:00 AM

Remote Issues

I've got three of the q32s. One is still working. The other two have remote issues...I simply can't get them to power on. Anyone else have this problem?
Jan 08, 2019, 06:26 AM
No I just have one since about a year now and still working

What do you mean by remote issues?
you mean that you cannot power your cars on, and consequently you consider you have a remote issue?, it could be a remote issue but it coudl be also a lipo battery issue inside the car.
This lipo batteries has a certain life duration when there are not charged often or put in storage mode

If when you power the car on , the LED does not flash at all, it is probably a battery (lipo) issue on the car and you could open the chassis to measure the Lipo tension after beeing fully charged..if the tension is around 3 V or less it is not good the lipo might be out of order, if it is around 4.2 v the lipo is ok
If it lights a second and then turned off it might be a remote issue or the car is not bind any more to the remote and you should re bind it

rgds
Jan 26, 2019, 08:05 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Some running of my Q32 D8T with FPV.... great fun

MO TOWN Winter 2019 Indoor GROUND FPV HPI Q32 1/32 D8T Truggy (Breaking Benjamin Tunes) (10 min 58 sec)
Jul 07, 2019, 10:01 AM
Just wanted everyone to know amain has them for sale at $19.99
Jul 07, 2019, 10:32 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Nice.... Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a couple spares.

Quick Reply