Dec 10, 2014, 07:40 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Yellow LEDS when I start my S1000 & S1000 not responding to the RC's sticks

I purchased my S1000 over a month ago, and I still have not gotten the bird off the ground. EVERYTHING is connected properly. I've double, triple, quadruple checked the connections between the GPS module, PMU, IMU, A2 FC, etc. Nothing wrong. Batteries are full. Channels are mapped. Frame is assembled properly. All firmware is up to date.

The LED feedback is a pulsing (3 flash burst) yellow light. I've seen green a few single flashes, I've seen single and double purple flashes, and even some red sprinkled in. After successful compass calibration, I see 2 - 4 green flashes, then the yellow pattern repeats, then I get back purple/red/red/red, purple/red/red, purple/red, purple/purple, and then back to the yellow pattern. (Sorry if that is confusing. I will post a video if necessary.) The bird's default is the pulsing yellow pattern when it is plugged into the battery waiting for instructions.

I have the LED descriptions bookmarked, so please do not reply with that link. It is unnecessary.

I have called the company from which I purchased the S1000, and they are of no help, and I am not able to receive a refund for the machine because I have had the drone for over a month. It is an Almost Ready to Fly kit. I assembled everything according to the book (and youtube videos), and I have had others take a look and confirm this. I have called UAV direct, and they said that my problems were "out of their scope," and they gave my information to a "technical expert," and he was supposed to call me today, if not tomorrow.

I had to purchase another AN150 Anti Spark bullet connectors and re-soldered them onto the S1000 because the original was faulty. I do not believe that this is the source of all my difficulties because when connected to the battery, everything else on the drone works beautifully.

I saw that someone was having a similar problem with the thread titled "DJI A2 Software IMU conection error and a lot of yellow leds when I start my S1000," but no solution was provided. (That was posted April, 15, 2014).

S1000
A2
Mark iOSD2
Panasonic GH4
Zenmuse Z15-GH4 gimbal
Futaba D8FGS

Thanks in advance. I am willing to provide any other information if needed.

Really frustrated,
Garan Guillory
to remove ads between posts
Jul 12, 2016, 01:58 AM
did you fix it?

Quick Reply