Nov 20, 2018, 05:00 PM
Finally and I am sorry to say so, this project is dead. There are so many bugs that you cant trust in this software. Beside all the other problems, the app on the drone device close after some minutes, which mean you will loose control at all and no recovery possible. And another important point: there is no support at all. What a pity....
So my advice: dont waste your time and money like me as you will come to same result.
Last edited by DannyTT; Nov 20, 2018 at 05:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 14, 2018, 09:33 AM
It seems that since the last update of the app the functionality is broken. Also in my case it crashes after a short time.

It is indeed a pity, as it worked nicely with the old version when I integrated Andruav with my GCS FlightZoomer. I am only interested in telemetry, the videolink is of no use for me.

Is it possible to install the old version of the app?
Dec 17, 2018, 05:08 AM
MHefny
Thread OP

Andruav Status

Dear All,

I want to ensure that Andruav is still alive. It is just that developing process is a bit slower for temporary time.

I have just uploaded a newer version. please review.
Dec 17, 2018, 05:24 AM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightZoomer
It seems that since the last update of the app the functionality is broken. Also in my case it crashes after a short time.

It is indeed a pity, as it worked nicely with the old version when I integrated Andruav with my GCS FlightZoomer. I am only interested in telemetry, the videolink is of no use for me.

Is it possible to install the old version of the app?

Please try it on another mobile, or uninstall Andruav and make sure you deleted storage and cache from App Management before uninstall it to make sure everything has been deleted completely then use the latest version.
if problem still exists kindly email me on [email protected] for further investigation.
Dec 17, 2018, 05:26 AM
@MHefny, thanks a lot for the advice, I will try it!
Dec 21, 2018, 03:07 PM
MHefny
Thread OP

Andruav WebSite Video Streaming Fix

Guys,

Due to updates in CHrome and FireFox the video streaming on web http://andruav.com/webclient/andruavweb.html was not working.

It has been fixed now.

Regards,
M. Hefny
Jan 07, 2019, 06:21 PM
MHefny
Thread OP

Announcement

Google Play Required Andruav to Remove Permissions Related to SMS.

I communicated with google but they have refused my explanation. the purpose of this permission is to enable Andruav to send SMS when there is no network to avoid losing your drone. it sends SMS with location to a predefined number that you can define in settings.

I am sorry but I have to remove this feature from Andruav on Google Play. but I am going to make an external version available for download in case you need this feature.

Please expect the next update very soon.

Merry Christmas & Best Regards
Apr 27, 2019, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHefny
Please try it on another mobile, or uninstall Andruav and make sure you deleted storage and cache from App Management before uninstall it to make sure everything has been deleted completely then use the latest version.
if problem still exists kindly email me on [email protected] for further investigation.
Hi MHefny
Thanks for your feedback and your work to keep Andruav fit for purpose!

I still owe you an answer about the stability with the latest Andruav version:
In the meantime I was successfully able to fly my plane with Andruav feeding my GCS FlightZoomer. Andruav performed nicely and I have decided to abandon my own 3G telemetry solution (FlightZoomer Companion app) in favour of recommending Andruav as 3G based telemetry for FlightZoomer.

One question:
I tried to start a video recording on the phone via the AndruavWeb-panel but apparently no video was recorded? Am I missing some information how to do that?
May 03, 2019, 07:16 AM
Just to add some more details about the Andruav integration in my cockpit app (GCS) FlightZoomer:

This is the system topology with my GCS FlightZoomer:

In this section of the documentation I provide some explanations, how Andruav needs to be installed on multicopter or fixed wing drones (ArduPilot based):
https://flightzoomer.com/hfw_extra-p...perations.html

In this section, the steps during flight preparation are documented:
https://flightzoomer.com/hfw_for-and...perations.html
Last edited by FlightZoomer; May 06, 2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Broken link
May 31, 2019, 12:45 PM
not working anyway, lot of bugs in android app.

error code from non working local server

Code:
Andruav Server NodeJS version 8.0.5
Server ID 1
Andruav App Port: 9211
WebClient SSL Port: 9212
=================================================
group not found
group not found
broadcast :ws:dfgdg#v2Error:Error: not opened
Error: not opened
    at WebSocket.send (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\node_modules\ws\lib\WebSocket.js:219:16)
    at C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:666:23
    at Map.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at AndruavGroup.broadcast (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:658:25)
    at send_message_toMyGroup (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:862:22)
    at parseMessage (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:205:21)
    at WebSocket.onWsMessage (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:502:13)
    at WebSocket.emit (events.js:198:13)
    at Receiver.ontext (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\node_modules\ws\lib\WebSocket.js:841:10)
    at C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\node_modules\ws\lib\Receiver.js:536:18
group not found
broadcast :ws:dfgdg#v2Error:Error: not opened
Error: not opened
    at WebSocket.send (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\node_modules\ws\lib\WebSocket.js:219:16)
    at C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:666:23
    at Map.forEach (<anonymous>)
    at AndruavGroup.broadcast (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:658:25)
    at send_message_toMyGroup (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:862:22)
    at parseMessage (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:205:21)
    at WebSocket.onWsMessage (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\local_andruav_js8.7.js:502:13)
    at WebSocket.emit (events.js:198:13)
    at Receiver.ontext (C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\node_modules\ws\lib\WebSocket.js:841:10)
    at C:\Users\default.default-PC\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\andruav_local_server\node_modules\ws\lib\Receiver.js:536:18
group not found
Last edited by Bumerangas; May 31, 2019 at 01:24 PM.
Aug 25, 2019, 01:56 AM
Hello, sorry for newbie question...
I have matek wing fc and android phone.
Is it possible to connect via otg cable?
Oct 01, 2019, 01:44 PM
MHefny
Thread OP
Local Andruav Web Server is not available ... a more powerful version is in development phase.

[QUOTE=Bumerangas;41984075]not working anyway, lot of bugs in android app.

error code from non working local server

[CODE]Andruav Server NodeJS version 8.0.5
Server ID 1
Andruav App Port: 9211
WebClient SSL Port: 9212
Oct 01, 2019, 01:46 PM
MHefny
Thread OP

Andruav version 3.9.7 has been released

1- Mavlink2 is now the default.
2- Web:
a- you can upload missions from web using saved files created by Mission Planner or QGroundControl.
b- You can change home location and mission next item from Web.
c- You can use Brake & Hold mode as well as Smart-RTL
d- TX Freeze. you can freeze the signals that is received by your vehicle from TX. and once you did that you can shutdown your TX and the vehicle will fly normally.

CAUTION: you need to train your self and test it on ground first.

e- In case the USB cable vibrates and caused a disconnection to you board and you need to press reconnect. you can do that from WEB not.... more reliability.

3- you can create your access code from web.
Oct 09, 2019, 12:14 PM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightZoomer
Hi MHefny
Thanks for your feedback and your work to keep Andruav fit for purpose!

One question:
I tried to start a video recording on the phone via the AndruavWeb-panel but apparently no video was recorded? Am I missing some information how to do that?
Hi,
Andruav video is working fine from mobile to mobile and mobile to web.
you need ot make sure that Andruav Drone opens the FPV screen. in case it is not then the first time you click video it opens FPV screen then the second click starts streaming.
Oct 10, 2019, 10:21 AM
Still flying

Mobile phone type experience?

Hi folks
Ive been flying Pix for years, but just become aware of this SW a few weeks ago.
Which brand mobile do you use?

Jorn

Quick Reply