Jan 13, 2017, 06:07 AM
Hello can you put a direct link to find our drone on Google maps directely on the application Andruav please IS it possible ?
to remove ads between posts
Jan 13, 2017, 06:09 AM
Do you now how i can have the video of my smartphone on MissionPlanner or Tower with andruav ?
Jan 13, 2017, 10:08 PM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by batsboss View Post
Hello can you put a direct link to find our drone on Google maps directely on the application Andruav please IS it possible ?
Hi,

I am not sure what do you mean by this feature, the map already shows drones on google map. Kindly explain what do you mean.
Jan 13, 2017, 10:09 PM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
Do you now how i can have the video of my smartphone on MissionPlanner or Tower with andruav ?
Video can be accessed on Andruav App & Andruav Client Website http://andruav.com/arcs/andruavweb.html .
Jan 13, 2017, 10:11 PM
MHefny
Thread OP

Andruav - Extreme Long Range 12,193km RC Car

Andruav - Extreme Long Range 12,193km RC Car (3 min 39 sec)

RC control Los Angeles-Cairo (7 min 55 sec)
Jan 14, 2017, 09:25 AM
In fact it is on andruav application GC when i lost the communication with drone i receive lat and long or drone but I would like to have a direct link to Google maps to see it
Jan 14, 2017, 09:34 AM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
In fact it is on andruav application GC when i lost the communication with drone i receive lat and long or drone but I would like to have a direct link to Google maps to see it
You mean the SMS message that you receive when connection is lost, you want it to be a short URL !
Jan 16, 2017, 05:14 AM
Yes exactly it will be very cool thanks to tell me when you can do that
Jan 16, 2017, 05:21 AM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
Yes exactly it will be very cool thanks to tell me when you can do that
only few hours form now ... I am packaging and making final tests.

--- update: kindly download latest Andruav version.
Last edited by MHefny; Jan 16, 2017 at 07:41 AM.
Feb 01, 2017, 04:20 AM
Is this possible to add 3 new scenarios to your product road map?

1. As a user I prefer to send video stream from UVC camera attached my android device. It allows me to place drone equipment in any location of drone framework.
2. I would like to run your software during android boot in Drone mode. Device is always connected to drone.
3. As user I would like to have option in settings to connect account automaticly. I do not need to click connect buttion every time when I start drone.

As a drone equipment I`m using Mini android PC with kitkat 4.4.2 installed on board . Those 3 simple scenarios can help to run your software on various android devices different than regular phone.
Last edited by mocart; Feb 01, 2017 at 04:46 AM.
Feb 02, 2017, 07:50 AM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocart View Post
Is this possible to add 3 new scenarios to your product road map?

1. As a user I prefer to send video stream from UVC camera attached my android device. It allows me to place drone equipment in any location of drone framework. I agree this will be a huge feature, but this is not possible yet.
2. I would like to run your software during android boot in Drone mode. Device is always connected to drone.
Yes we can add the auto start. For now, there is auto connect FCB which connects to FCB when you connect Andruav Drone online. so you dont go to FCB screen and press connect again. This is possible from the settings. However auto Start Andruav is still not available, but will be added very soon.
3. As user I would like to have option in settings to connect account automaticly. I do not need to click connect buttion every time when I start drone.
Yes we can add the auto start. For now, there is auto connect FCB which connects to FCB when you connect Andruav Drone online. so you dont go to FCB screen and press connect again. This is possible from the settings. However auto Start Andruav is still not available, but will be added very soon.
As a drone equipment I`m using Mini android PC with kitkat 4.4.2 installed on board . Those 3 simple scenarios can help to run your software on various android devices different than regular phone.
Regards,
Feb 04, 2017, 02:13 PM
Thanks for your clarifications. I will be waiting for those two options and I hope in near future you will start to think how to add UVC support.
I can use USB camera with Qground control or IP webcam but telemetry is still missing for me. Andruav app with USB support could be great software for me.

-----
updated : I need to say it`s the best application for android right now for all peoples who want to have 4G support.
Last edited by mocart; Feb 04, 2017 at 02:57 PM. Reason: updated lst line
Feb 07, 2017, 02:08 AM
I love Andruav the best application for android but when i want to record my screen vidéo (in Andruav) it is too slow !!! i have to do it with mobizen application !!!

And i would like to have sound of my flyght altitude batterie ampere etc... like Tower or QGC.

And i don't have the (course or tracé) of my flight like Andruav on the web site in the application
Feb 07, 2017, 05:28 AM
Quote:
And i would like to have sound of my flyght altitude batterie ampere etc... like Tower or QGC.
Why don't you use Tower then?

All you need is a piece of software called VirualHere. You run the USB server app on your airborne mobile and the client on the Ground (Win, Mac, Android platforms supported). It behaves as a veeery long wireless usb cable between your APM/Pixhawk and your computer.

You can even simultaneously stream live video/audio from your Mobile phone with another app.

/Dimi
Feb 07, 2017, 10:20 AM
MHefny
Thread OP
Quote:
I love Andruav the best application for android but when i want to record my screen vidéo (in Andruav) it is too slow !!! i have to do it with mobizen application !!!

And i don't have the (course or tracé) of my flight like Andruav on the web site in the application
Hi Thank you for the feedback. Yes I am aware of this issue it will take some time to be solved as the video recording module has to be rewritten .

Tomorrow I it is expected to launch a new version of Andruav with better safety option and the auto start-auto connect feature.

Quick Reply