This thread is privately moderated by dmrcflyr2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 06, 2014, 03:23 PM
Cat Man
Thread OP
Discussion

Add a NIB Saito FA-91S to the stable too.

So I had sold several other engines and an airplane to purchase my Christmas gifts to myself. I also recieved in the mail today a NIB Saito FA-91S that a wonderful member on this forum parted with. It is about 98% complete, but for the price I cannot complain. The few items missing are the prop washer, proper prop nuts and the 12mm x 14mm box head wrench. The wrench I have plenty of and the prop washer and nuts can be obtained from my LHS, so no problem at all.

I can tell this engine has never had a drop of fuel through it by the look, feel, and smell of it. I actually sold a well used no box FA-91S to help fund the NIB one I was looking for.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 06, 2014, 07:50 PM
I unloaded and old saito 80 and purchased a new 91s. Advantage had them for $305 shipped. I had so much work in my plane I figured I'd spend and get the three yr warranty. I also bought some VP Masterpower 20/20 Saito fuel for her. Now I have to sit back and wait for spring.
Dec 07, 2014, 07:19 AM
Cat Man
Thread OP
I put a wanted ad here and found this engine. I specifically wanted the older gold/black box version. I detest the new muffler design. I got mine for about half of what you paid for the white box version, so I'm pretty happy with that deal.

Quick Reply