This thread is privately moderated by ACE51, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 01, 2014, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Hanger 9 Fabric 1/4 PA-18 Super Cub Never Flown

New, never flown PA-18, comes with some older servos (they're JR's but don't remember which ones). The Cowling is included but not shown in the pictures, the Saito shown is not included (sold it separately a while back). The covering is a bit dirty but with some elbow grease should clean up nice. Location Winston Salem/Belews Creek, NC, but can meet in Charlotte this coming Saturday if planned ahead of time.
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2014, 11:03 PM
Trader Rating: 212
This is the 100" ws Super Cub. I have one, converted to 10s electric. It is an awesome plane and this price is super cheap. I'll buy it in two weeks if nobody else steps up--don't worry, this will be gone by sundown tomorrow.
Dec 02, 2014, 12:02 PM
Trader Rating: 27
Rising hot air = Good!
Agreed........if he was just a little closer I'd be cramminig that beauty in the SUV as we speak.

Randy - Murrells Inlet.
Dec 02, 2014, 05:14 PM
Trader Rating: 25
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Any chance you might be able to meet in Atlanta ??
Dec 02, 2014, 05:39 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Sponsored by my Wife

Cub

Randy I'm gonna ruin your day....I come by ACE51's house on our way to Myrtle Beach in January. Just not driving the truck to haul it !
Dec 02, 2014, 09:09 PM
Trader Rating: 33
I have one also! That is a frickin steal! Gonna pm you
Dec 02, 2014, 10:13 PM
Trader Rating: 22
Clear prop!
if you come to the northern virginia area let me know and I can meet somewhere
Dec 03, 2014, 12:34 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Thread OP
Hey everyone, I have had several inquiries if I would ship the plane but I do not feel comfortable shipping it because I'd be worried about it getting damaged, it is big, even with the wings off. I can drop it at a FEDEX/UPS store at buyers expense but I'm sure that would be very expensive!

I do want to re-iterate that it has been hanging in our garage for a couple of years so the fabric/covering will need a good cleaning (dust). As of now it is still available though!
Dec 06, 2014, 09:52 PM
Trader Rating: 74
Sponsored by my Wife

Pm

sent you a PM.......I ain't far from you
Last edited by JEanes; Dec 07, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Quick Reply