This thread is privately moderated by phil alvirez, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 29, 2014, 02:51 PM
Thread OP
Cool

ways to enjoy life

this is the way i enjoy flying my planes:
since i flew free flight, i enjoyed rubber band powered, and engine powered planes; but most of all, hand launch and towline gliders. are you getting the point?
so when i got into the umx radian, i found myself living more than a dream, more than a fantasy. i carry the plane in the back of my car, and when i go shopping, if the weather seems ok, i drift to the nearby park (that has a pond and swans and the like) and launch my silent magic white thing and live a fantasy. and catching an ocassional thermal is even better! then, catching it and launching again...and on and on.
it is even better than dreaming. even if there are few onlookers, sometimes i see from the edge of my eye a fellow that stops and watches the entire flight and the catch and then he goes back to walking without saying a word. and that, is the most valuable testimony 1 can get. to see some1 feeling the same emotion of watching a silent cloud-like fantasy flying by. beyond chinese tales. not even aladin with his magic lamp had a dream like this. so, there are several ways to enjoy life. this this my way.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2089760
Last edited by phil alvirez; Mar 25, 2015 at 02:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply