troy built models - RC Groups
May 10, 2004, 01:34 PM

troy built models

has anyone had any experiences with the troy built modes 3D delite
you can find it hear at www.troybuiltmodels.com what are your thought i am thinking of getting it what do u think.
thankyou
to remove ads between posts
May 11, 2004, 11:50 AM
please someone help ive tried rc universe and i thought people would be more helpfuill hear.
May 11, 2004, 02:05 PM
That video is something else. Looks interesting. Sorry, I can't help you with your decision, but it sure looks easy to fly. The 3-D maneuvers would take quite a bit of practice though even though he makes it look easy
May 11, 2004, 08:10 PM
You might try asking this in the 3D area!

CrashinJ
May 12, 2004, 03:05 AM
Luv 2 Fly
If I didn't have any Depron or FFF.. I might think about that kit.. you still have to buy all the flight pack and electronics.. Everything to build the airframe comes with the kit.. I think.. The price isn't too bad either..

If you already have foam of some sort.. I would get a set of plans from FoamyFactory.com and cut out my own.. otherwise the kit would probably be a good way to go..

Good luck
May 12, 2004, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan
you can find it hear at www.troybuiltmodels.com what are your thought i am thinking of getting it what do u think.
thankyou
I bought one and used it for a pattern before I put it together. A friend of mine went to Home Depot and bot a pack of 3/8th inch blue styrofom sheets for about 8 bucks. We now have enough for about 10 A/C The plane flies great.A little fragile but cheap to replace
May 12, 2004, 09:41 AM
Zeeshan

I have been looking into the same plane. Cincy has one and has been willing to answer all of my questions. Take a look:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203337

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeshan
thankyou