This thread is privately moderated by DanDaMan007, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 25, 2014, 02:21 AM
"Fly Low, Fly Fast, Turn Left"
Thread OP
Build Log

Miss Foxy Lady eBuild

Ever since I picked up the FMS RocHobby P-51 Voodoo I knew it was only the beginning of the end! The whole RocHobby Reno Racer line was quickly adopted at my flying field and before we knew it we were holding regular races with them..

Some of you may have seen my scratch build .46 size Miss Foxy Lady. Yes she still lives and splits air molecules while that YS 115 thunders in the cool morning air.
That mean only one thing... It was time to build a Foxy Lady #2...

This started life as a Strega since it is mostly white. All decals were easily removed except for ones over the paint. Removing them also meant paint and the top layer of the foam.

Remember this is a Racer and that can mean a short life span.... So I wanted to build one that looked great but perfection was not my end game here. What I ended up with I believe is a great looking bird that is a blast to fly and does nothing but turn heads at the field. Just don't tell them that all that clear coat made me a little faster..

I can get video up if needed. I will get better pictures soon as sunshine emerges again. Enjoy!
Latest blog entry: Miss Foxy Lady eBuild
to remove ads between posts
Jan 04, 2015, 03:34 PM
Sleeeek!!!

May I ask what did you use for coating? Callie graphics Decals? any chanc of seeing that video of her?
Jan 04, 2015, 07:30 PM
Thread OP
I painted it and Callie made the decals. I will get a video up soon.
Jan 16, 2015, 06:14 PM
Closed Account
Bad Ass!!
Jan 16, 2015, 07:13 PM
Thread OP
Thanks

Quick Reply