This thread is privately moderated by HershalBob, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 23, 2014, 07:12 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Thread OP
$1,850.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

2 HPI 5SC Trucks (Both New) and loads of parts

The Silver one has had one tank of gas so far. It's not even broken in yet. The only mods are replacing the pipe, installing a Fast Eddy clamp, a HPI Drift Assist, and installing the dirt guards for the frame. It's never been dirty except for a bit of grass from the first tank. I removed the side decals because they were lifting up and got tired of pressing them down. It was purchased October of 2013.

The one with the Team Chase cage I built. It started out as a Rovan (cheap). The only thing Rovan is the engine (30.5cc), receiver, servos, and front/rear bumpers. Turns out they were of the same quality as the HPI. I have the HPI controller and receiver for it too, just kept the Rovan controller and receiver on it because they too work great. The 30.5cc runs great. When I purchased the Rovan it ran like crap but after replacing the carb it was like a new engine so that's why it's still on there but included is a 26cc takeoff engine that I purchased from DDM. I installed the Team Fast Eddy Professional Series Bearings and Pro shims in the build. It's had two tanks of gas run on the build and both times it was in the yard... no dirt.

I haven't opened the box in almost a year but from memory here's what else goes:

RB Innovations - Modified Cooling Clutch Plate, Pull Start Filter System
Team Fast Eddy - Axle/Transmission Grease, Pro Series Bearings, Pro Shims
HPI - 2 5SC Body Shells Unpainted and I think enough parts to build a 5B
Losi - 2 26cc engine take-offs (New)

There's more... much more. I can tell you there's over $5500.00 worth or stuff not counting the Rovan. I think I still have all the Rovan junk too but not counting it other than parts mentioned on the 2nd truck. You would still get it though.

If anyone is interested just contact me had we can talk.

Update... I opened the boxes, except for the one with Roven. So this is 2 trucks and a Buggy! I bought a GraFIL 5B-G evo2 Extreme for it and the HPI street tires for it.

I still have the box for the silver car and I think I have the box for the Roven.

Again, any questions just ask. It's one heck of a deal.

Update: Dropping price because I don't have all parts to complete the 5B like I thought unless you used the Rovan parts.

Last Update: You can't beat it... All is NEW and unused except for what's left of the Rovan.
Last edited by HershalBob; Jul 09, 2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: Changed Price *** LAST TIME***
to remove ads between posts
Feb 07, 2015, 10:06 PM
★★★★★
PM'd
Feb 11, 2015, 11:31 PM
★★★★★
These still for sale?
Feb 12, 2015, 08:42 AM
Thread OP
Yes, I still have ALL of it.
Feb 14, 2015, 04:55 PM
★★★★★
Did you get my PM? I'm interested in the 5sc bodies, if you're willing to sell separately.
Feb 14, 2015, 05:11 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_X
Did you get my PM? I'm interested in the 5sc bodies, if you're willing to sell separately.
Yes, I got your PM. Sorry I didn't answer earlier. I'm not interested in splitting it up right now. I bought them from DDM. I think they're still $199.

Quick Reply