This thread is privately moderated by flyinjrc74, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 20, 2014, 08:15 PM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
Thread OP
Gallery

My SC10RS SC Truck.

I recently got into short course racing with my sons. I started with two, then bought a couple more. Recently I ordered a bunch of aluminum bling for mine (the Lucas truck) and installed it after breaking several front a arms. It looks good and I am positive I wont break another one.

I found that race spec out of the box the truck is squirrely under acceleration and cornering. Subculture tires work the best at my track, the stock ones are not very good on dirt. I think the added weight will help that but havent had a chance to test it and get it dirty yet. I added a new body, clear slipper cover and installed beadlock wheels for display at home and have a full set of Subcultures for the dirt clay I run on. I still run the stock Reedy electronics but have upgraded the steering servo to a Savox after stripping the stock one. Ill ad pics of it in the next post. Thanksfor checking it out!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 20, 2014, 08:33 PM
Thread OP
Here are pics of the aluminum parts. Most of it is Integy from a guy in Walnut CA on Ebay. Cheap prices and free shipping!
Feb 04, 2015, 12:10 AM
Thread OP
I added a little more aluminum and carbon fiber. I think she is now indestructable!!!

Quick Reply