This thread is privately moderated by eMoon, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 10, 2014, 11:14 AM
I meant to do that
Thread OP
Discussion

Combat flying.

Tried my hand at it for the first time this past weekend.

I didn't get a video but it was so much fun. And really really hard too. I never realized how difficult it was to cut a silly ribbon! I have a new found respect for that type of flying.

You play the game you pay the price. The Bloody Wonder did well in regular flying but a few dumb thumbs later and bit of cockiness ends up being a walk of shame. However,
a balsa power pod covered with two layers of ultra thin fiberglass makes for a very very tough pod. This one nosed in from 50 feet and there is not a scratch on the pod! It's
ready to go into the next frame.

At least now I get to build another plane!!
to remove ads between posts
Nov 30, 2014, 02:28 PM
Gliders ain't drones!
Looks WAY too pretty for a combat plane!
Nov 30, 2014, 06:45 PM
I meant to do that
Thread OP
Thanks Zen. I won't spruce up another thatmuch if I do combat again. But I like making them look good too.

Quick Reply