This thread is privately moderated by Murocflyer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 29, 2017, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murocflyer
Glad to see this thread still alive and kicking.

Frank
You have assembled a great amount of information just in one thread alone, and we owe you a great deal of gratitude for your time and knowledge contained herein. Without this thread, many of us may have further delayed, or never have gotten into balsa building. Everything we need, every question that we have, there's sure to be an answer to it in this convenient, all-in-one location.

Thank you for taking the time and sacrifice to make everyone's life a more pleasurable experience.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 29, 2017, 05:18 PM
Closed Account
FRANK! Welcome back bud! Hope you've been well.

Joe
Mar 29, 2017, 11:10 PM
Promoting Model Aviation...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert4613
You have assembled a great amount of information just in one thread alone, and we owe you a great deal of gratitude for your time and knowledge contained herein. Without this thread, many of us may have further delayed, or never have gotten into balsa building. Everything we need, every question that we have, there's sure to be an answer to it in this convenient, all-in-one location.

Thank you for taking the time and sacrifice to make everyone's life a more pleasurable experience.
Wow, thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the feedback and really glad this thread has helped.

Thanks Joe.

I've been fantastic and hope you are doing well also.
Old Aug 02, 2017, 04:16 AM
Hobby ACC
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Off Topic Advertisement. It is temporarily hidden while Hobby ACC edits it.
Sep 23, 2017, 01:24 PM
Thank you, Frank, You are a credit to the community.
Nov 27, 2018, 09:48 AM
Hey guys, if you are looking for a rc plane kit manufacturer in Europe, there he is! www.valprorc.com
Mar 19, 2019, 02:09 PM
This is excellent!
Other forums would say "It's too time consuming" or "Use the search facility/Google"
Top work fella
Apr 27, 2019, 02:14 AM
who has rabbit ears down
Howdy again MurcoFlyer! It's been tooo long a time! meanwhile, my blog has all kinds of goodies! I'm kinda bumpin' around the AMA Museum!
tormentyalater!
Latest blog entry: My "Kubiak" Collection
Apr 27, 2019, 09:07 AM
Frank hasn't been online for a good while. The last I saw, he was upset about something.

Check out his profile page. There you will see:

Last Activity: Aug 31, 2017 03:08 PM

Andy
Apr 27, 2019, 08:33 PM
who has rabbit ears down
UffDA! Yes! that HAS been a long time!
Latest blog entry: My "Kubiak" Collection
Jul 07, 2019, 07:48 AM
hdowding
subscribe

Quick Reply