Nov 07, 2014, 02:48 PM
Olivier, I would like to see video of the working action of that beautiful creation of yours. Oh and does it record in 4k?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 07, 2014, 02:53 PM
Since 1902. Maybe.
Sure it's filming, that's actually a Gopro 6 at the front, "MicroBlack" edition.
Problem is, it became self-aware, and it escaped somewhere in the house, can't find it now.
Nov 07, 2014, 03:48 PM
AMA 754
The cat ate it.
Nov 07, 2014, 03:50 PM
Critic at Large
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Mortimer
Oh like the Bebop almost. I wonder if it weighs less than 1kg
I think the BeBop will never show up because all the prototypes flew away...
(That's a joke, but it happened with my AR and Spider, so no reason the BB is gonna be any different).
Nov 07, 2014, 03:52 PM
post the video after the cat makes a deposit in the liter box, caption it "eaten alive 2"
Nov 07, 2014, 03:53 PM
I really like the bebop controller. I wish controllers would make the trend to get thinner and smaller, There is so much wasted space in a controller.
Nov 07, 2014, 04:13 PM
Gorilla Drone
Quote:
Originally Posted by cflchurch
I really like the bebop controller. I wish controllers would make the trend to get thinner and smaller, There is so much wasted space in a controller.
I think the ergonomics of the radio would would be at risk.
Nov 07, 2014, 04:44 PM
I use a new dx6 which is nice but im getting rid of it for a futaba. I think the hand pads can stay the same thickness just not as tall from top to bottom and decrease the thickness of the middle. The jeti remotes look a little thinner than the current crop. which i think is a step in the right direction. Its just me thinking out loud. if Fut or spek came out with a controller similar to the bebop i would buy it. Im not a gamer by any stretch but take a playstation controller and add a screen and some more material in the middle and that would be my ideal size.
Nov 07, 2014, 05:25 PM
Since 1902. Maybe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobRCnut
The cat ate it.
How do you know I have a cat !?!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...ar/djiprod.JPG
Nov 07, 2014, 07:14 PM
Smashing Planes since 1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by cflchurch
I use a new dx6 which is nice but im getting rid of it for a futaba. I think the hand pads can stay the same thickness just not as tall from top to bottom and decrease the thickness of the middle. The jeti remotes look a little thinner than the current crop. which i think is a step in the right direction. Its just me thinking out loud. if Fut or spek came out with a controller similar to the bebop i would buy it. Im not a gamer by any stretch but take a playstation controller and add a screen and some more material in the middle and that would be my ideal size.
If you buy a Futaba and want to bind directly with DJI RX then get at least one with FAAST. The T8J does not have FAAST and wont bind with the phantom
Latest blog entry: Adding Heat Sinks to ESC's
Nov 07, 2014, 08:21 PM
Cinematographer
Quote:
There is a New TX. Black in color. It has built in LightBridge.The controller plugs directly into an Iphone or Ipad.You can control Start/Stop recording,iris setting and all camera settings on the fly from the IOS device. The App has "Per cell" telemetry for batt status too.
Quote:
The quads arms raise and lower via mechanical mechanism inside. The arms raise at such an angle that allows the camera/gimbal to hang quite low. All motors remain parallell and level to the crafts central body as there is a connecting rod to keep them parallel to the craft in up or down orientation
If true this is one heck of a set up! If not? Well then I have been trolled hard.
Nov 07, 2014, 08:25 PM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntpixel
If true this is one heck of a set up! If not? Well then I have been trolled hard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntpixel
There is a New TX. Black in color. It has built in LightBridge.The controller plugs directly into an Iphone or Ipad.You can control Start/Stop recording,iris setting and all camera settings on the fly from the IOS device. The App has "Per cell" telemetry for batt status too.
Where are you quoting this information from, especially about the TX?

Can't seemed to find it in the thread.
Nov 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
Gorilla Drone
Quote:
Originally Posted by daskim
Where are you quoting this information from, especially about the TX?

Can't seemed to find it in the thread.

Makes sense... I just hope the app houses the same features that where shown in the screen caps that sparked the Triumph rumors.
Nov 07, 2014, 08:43 PM
Cinematographer
Quote:
Originally Posted by One3esco
Makes sense... I just hope the app houses the same features that where shown in the screen caps that sparked the Triumph rumors.
Quote:
Tx is Black. Heavier due to enhancements to the onboard electronic,s
Nov 07, 2014, 09:08 PM
Another Great Picture with Camera and gimbal