This thread is privately moderated by Gearbest, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2014, 06:24 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Hello from Gearbest with SYMA X5C Super Deal

Hello Guys,

Good day. This is Alta from Gearbest.com, we're offering a very low price mainly electronic products especially RC products for free shipping worldwide. Welcome to check here: www.gearbest.com

We are a newbie in the field of RC, any suggestions are welcome, please. Open-minded here

Also, Gearbest is trying our best to offer the best product, best price and best service for you, all of Rcgroups members.

Oh, another thing, welcome to contact me([email protected]) if you'd like to review RC products for Gearbest. 

Here as a start, I'd like to share you guys a real deal from Gearbest:

49.99USD Shipped for Syma X5C (shipping by NL post with tracking code) Coupon code: GBX5C
Review by alishanmao :
Syma X5C Quadcopter with Camera (10 min 53 sec)

Review by TheMighty Thor :
Syma X5C-1 Unboxing (7 min 24 sec)

Battle of The Toy Quads: Syma X5C-1 vs UDI 818a vs WLToys V222 (9 min 2 sec)

Review by Quadcopter 101 :
Syma X5C Drone Test Flight Mojave Desert (14 min 39 sec)

Enjoy!!!

See ya.

Alta from Gearbest
Last edited by Gearbest; Oct 19, 2016 at 06:03 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 04, 2015, 04:03 PM
This is a copy from a different thread, just trying to get some attention about my order issue.

Hi, I'm a newbie here but I read this forum before I made the decision to buy the X5C-1 from Gearbest. I purchased it on 02/21/15 and paid the extra amount for expedited service. I used my wife's PayPal account for the payment. I was logged in under my GB account when I made the purchase & payment. I nor my wife has yet to receive a order confirmation or status of the order.
I've purchased dozens of things from China, but this Customer Service is BELOW par! I sent a message on their site and I explained all the details in the message.
I got a answer explaining that an order was made but not paid for.
Well our PayPal account clearly shows that Gearbest.com got paid and money was taken from my bank in the process. I've replied to their "Ticket" message and I even attached a picture of the PayPal Transaction as well.
No response yet, I'll probably have to open a refund request through PayPal to get it all resolved. Then I guess I'll pay more from a USA vendor, more money... Less headache!
Boo GEARBEST, Boo!
Ok, my rant is over😡
Aug 10, 2015, 12:15 AM
Waste Nothing
I loved the way that this quad flew ! Very stable even in moderate breezes . The only issue that I had with my X5C is that I wore it out in only 28 flights ! No more gear reduction drive toys for me . Direct drive or nothing .
Oct 11, 2015, 10:06 AM
Hi Alta, hope you can make progress on my ticket T15100713033
Hope it get here soon... 40 days... still counting..
May 26, 2016, 11:17 AM
Waste Nothing
I feel that it is necessary to add to my previous statement in that once I had replaced the offending gear / shaft unit , the X5C has flown another 60 + flights ! Perhaps there was a slight burring of the gear which caused the initial part to fail . A cheap general parts replacement kit was purchased to make this model one of my favorite / fun flyers . It is going strong even to this day .
Aug 23, 2016, 09:34 PM
R/C Superfan
Gearbest,You should add some new content to your blog,let us known your still there
Nov 23, 2017, 11:09 PM

Protocols ...

I love my multi protocol module ( IRX4 ) ...
It makes what would be very ordinary toy quads into real RC Machines ..
That can be flow with precision .

My suggestion would be to let people know the protocols that the flying RC toys use ( they may bind with the IRX4 and similar other products ) ..
I see this as nothing less than Value added .. For the sellers and for the buyers .
To be able to use a real RC transmitter and to have far superior control over a RC craft hurts no one and I can only see such increasing sales .
I really don't care much for the gamepad style controllers .. They are vague and imprecise . The models they control are capable of so much more .

The one Transmitter that controls them all ! ( Its no longer fiction )
I know it takes time for things to happen , but surely this is the future for RC .

Quick Reply