Oct 29, 2014, 11:40 AM
TripleTreeAerodrome Volunteer
Thread OP
Fly-In

Frosty Dog Electric Jan 10, 2015 Triple Tree Aerodrome Woodruff, SC home of Joe Nall

Frosty Dog Electric
January 10,2015

Triple Tree Aviators would like to invite all RC pilots to come out Saturday January 10, 2015 to fly electric aircraft. Join us for the coldest flying day of the year and bring any type of electric aircraft. Registration is $10. AMA required. No impound, just show up and fly. 72 MHz ok. With all the new RC stuff you got for Christmas bring something old to sell. Please, no camping, this is a one day event 8:30 to 6:30.

Lunch will be at 1:00 in the hangar (gas heat) rain or shine and include Frosty Dogs, Kirby Fries, Baked Beans, and Little Debbie’s. Adults $10, 12 and under $5

Last year was a complete rain out and we still had 50 people for lunch and what a great time we had. All 6 flight lines are open for this event. Most people are at the Main and 3D. The amount of swap shop items has also been growing each year-no charge. So come out and join in the fun.

TRIPLE TREE AERODROME
Home of “Fun, Fellowship and Hospitality”

[email protected]
to remove ads between posts
Dec 02, 2014, 01:06 AM
Thread OP
bump
Jan 08, 2015, 12:00 PM
Thread OP
The forecast ha been upgraded again to "mostly sunny". We need all the solar energy we can get that day.
Jan 08, 2015, 10:21 PM
I'll be there, gotta buy me a toboggan first! The forecast is for sun and a high temp of 44. Looking forward to this, my first trip to triple tree.
Jan 09, 2015, 07:00 PM

Charging batteries

Have been to Joe Nall past three years and to EWeek the past two years and only flew a time or two. Was intimidated especially at Joe Nall. Plan to fly all day. Worlds best site only minutes from home and work. See you there.!!!
Jan 09, 2015, 07:11 PM

Hand Warmers

Oh!! and by the way. Yes I am using hand warmers. High of 41. I am usually Striper fishing at this time. Picked planes and Frosty Dogs instead.

Quick Reply