Oct 26, 2014, 09:57 PM
Thread OP
New Product

RC4G 2.4GHz 4CH pistol grip radio description----RADIOLINK

Transmitter RadioLink (0 min 50 sec)

Feature
1.Gyro integrated, ensure car stable and slip-free
Receiver integrates gyro IC, locking direction and stabling the ca to avoid deviation and slip.
2. Top speed response, 12ms only
Better than the average time 20ms, for your freely operating.
3. Manual in Chinese and English, 4 channels mix programmable
Braking and throttle can be mixing programmed though direction and throttle need an additional potential device and switching channel.
4. Range 260 meters stable control, receiver HV servo supported
First invented in domestic that receiver can support HV servo, servo voltage extended to 10V.
5. Fail safe
As the receiver fails to get signal from the transmitter, fail safe function is enabled
Throttle goes back to zero and the servo keeps the last instruction status.
6. Multiple battery support: JST battery box port, 4pcs AAA batteries, 6V Ni-MH battery or 2S-4S LiPo battery.
7. Diagram D/R : Dynamic diagram D/R, makes it absolutely clear setting to users.
8. 11 parameter self setting, ABS function for anti lock brake
EPA-adjusting direction wheel, addressing the deviation between turning radius and normal status;
EXP-changing sensitivity of servo controlling board around the neutral position;
STSPD-perfectly preventing sudden fail control from quick operating;
THSPD-det according to condition of racing track and user's habit, making cars start easy and smooth;
A.B.S.(A.B.S. Function)-the generation of under steer can be eliminated and corners can be smoothly cleared by using this function;
ACCEL(Throttle Acceleration)-throttle acceleration simply "jumps" away from neutral and then leaves the remaining response linear;
IDLUP(Idle-Up)-improve engine starting performance by raising the idling speed when starting the engine of a gasoline car(boat);
REV(Servo Reverse)-reverse the direction of operation of the servos related to transmitter steering, throttle, and channel 3/4 operation;
D/R(Steering Dual Rate/Throttle Dual Rate)-the steering left and right servo travels are adjusted simultaneously;
ATL(ATL Function)-decrease the set value when the braking effect is strong and increase the set value when the brake effec is weak.

Specification
1. Dimension: 213*117*115.5mm
2. Channel: 4
3. Model: Car, Boat
4. Modulation mode: FHSS
5. 10 modes memory storage
6. Antenna length: 106 mm
7. LCD screen: 128*640 resolution, LCD back light
8. Ower supply: 6V-18V DC, 4*1.5AAA or 2S-4S Lithium battery
9. RF power: <10 dbm
10. Low voltage alert: Yes(lower than 4.6V)
can be set when using 2S-4S Li-Po battery
11. Frequency: 2.4GHz
12. Channel resolution: 2048
13. Work current: 80-120mA

more details please send email to alice@radiolink.com.cn
web:http://radiolink.com.cn/doce/
Last edited by RadioLink; Oct 28, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 25, 2014, 08:56 PM
Hello, I recently purchased this transmitter along with 3 extra receivers.

The receivers are model R4EH-H and according to the Radiolink website they should be compatible with the RC4G transmitter.

Unfortunately I am unable to get any of the extra receivers to bind to the transmitter. The only receiver that will bind with the transmitter is the R4EH-G receiver that was present in the box with the transmitter. I'm following the manual step by step but it is not working.

Is there anything special I need to do to get the R4EH-H receivers to bind to the RC4G transmitter?

Thank you for your help,
Mike
Nov 25, 2014, 09:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozzz
Hello, I recently purchased this transmitter along with 3 extra receivers.

The receivers are model R4EH-H and according to the Radiolink website they should be compatible with the RC4G transmitter.

Unfortunately I am unable to get any of the extra receivers to bind to the transmitter. The only receiver that will bind with the transmitter is the R4EH-G receiver that was present in the box with the transmitter. I'm following the manual step by step but it is not working.

Is there anything special I need to do to get the R4EH-H receivers to bind to the RC4G transmitter?

Thank you for your help,
Mike
Hi Mike,
Our new RC4G is updated, it just can bind to R4EH-G right now.
Nov 26, 2014, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioLink
Hi Mike,
Our new RC4G is updated, it just can bind to R4EH-G right now.
Is there any way for me to fix the issue?

I purchased the 3 extra receivers specifically so I could use it with *all* of my models, I only did this because your website stated they were all compatible.

Can you tell me how I can rectify this issue?
Last edited by Gozzz; Nov 26, 2014 at 08:57 AM.
Nov 26, 2014, 09:20 AM
Did I make the A Main?
Wow, that sucks... I would be willing to bet that it has something to do with the problems that I was having when I tried to pull power from the 3rd channel port to run a cooling fan while using the Gyro at the same time. After about 10 mins, my Rx fried. I wonder if they fixed that issue, but by doing so, I wonder if they had to kill support for other Rx's?
Nov 26, 2014, 09:28 AM
I'm not sure Bill... it looks like they only made changes to the tx. I'm not sure how that would effect the rx's if at all?

The menu on my RC4G has a 2 items that are not mentioned in the manual. One is the #19 GYRO and the other is the #20 F/S. I haven't been able to investigate what they do yet.
Nov 26, 2014, 10:54 AM
Did I make the A Main?
when I get home, I'll check the menu on my RC4G to see if those menu options are present... I'm fairly certain that it was identical to my RC3S radio. Looks like I'll have some updates to make to my review thread on URC... if they ever come back online, ha!

I wonder if F/S = Fail Safe?
Nov 26, 2014, 11:17 AM
You are correct! I just tested it out and that is exactly what it is. It looks like you can set it for each channel which is pretty cool.

I set it from L100 to R100 on the steering channel and it went to those settings after powering off the tx.

Now one thing I can't figure out is how to enable the gyro (or actually get it to work on the steering servo). I've hooked it up to my ESC and straight to a battery, I also tried 1 and 2 presses of the ID SET button on the receiver and I even tried blipping the throttle like you did in one of your videos. But it still doesn't have any impact on the steering servo. The red gyro light is lit up on the receiver if that matters. I'm also able to disable/enable it by the 3 button press on the receiver.

In AUX Channel 3 is set to VR and on the GYRO screen it doesn't change anything if I set the mode to STD or CH3. I wish I brought my manual with me today...

First attachment is the F/S screen and the 2nd is the Gyro screen.
Last edited by Gozzz; Nov 26, 2014 at 12:08 PM.
Nov 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
Did I make the A Main?
Did you set the forward/reverse direction for the gyro?
Try pushing the button once to toggle it... here is a demo:

Demo R4EH-G (Gyro Rx) with both RC4G and RC3S Radio (3 min 47 sec)
Nov 26, 2014, 12:36 PM
Yeah I did. No matter how it's set it doesn't seem to do anything to the steering channel.

I'm going to check out the manual when I get home today to see if I'm missing something.
Nov 26, 2014, 12:40 PM
Did I make the A Main?
try pressing the button 3 times in a row to disable the gyro (lights will shift to green), then re-enable it by pressing 3 times again to switch back to red.
Nov 26, 2014, 12:47 PM
I've also done that a few times. By looking at your video it seems like it is pretty much active all the time while the red light is on. If that is the case then it just seems like mine doesn't work (go figure).

I'm going to check the manual to see if I'm missing something I need to set on the tx before I get really discouraged but with the rate things are going it's not looking very promising. I may just be boxing everything up and shipping it all back.
Nov 26, 2014, 12:55 PM
Did I make the A Main?
I definitely had a hard time getting my RC3S to use the gyro... I had to mess around with various presses of the button on the Rx before it finally started working. There is a listing the manual that goes into detail on what each combination of button presses will do.

Also double check that you have the V/R selected for Ch3 in the menu... if not, then the gyro won't work either. Also make sure that you aren't mixing other channels that could cancel the gyro too.
Nov 26, 2014, 02:38 PM
OK well I'm now in the same boat as the guy above. Because I was led to believe the R4EH-H rx are compatible with the rc4g, I have 3 on the way. Did anyone ever get word if we are just sol, or is there something that can be done about this?
Nov 26, 2014, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkovich207
OK well I'm now in the same boat as the guy above. Because I was led to believe the R4EH-H rx are compatible with the rc4g, I have 3 on the way. Did anyone ever get word if we are just sol, or is there something that can be done about this?
I'd also like to know but it is the middle of the night in China right now so I doubt we will get an answer until tomorrow.

Quick Reply