► Y u n e e c - Q 5 0 0 ◄ - RC Groups
Oct 26, 2014, 12:49 PM
Always Excel >>>
New Product

► Y u n e e c - Q 5 0 0 ◄

Last edited by BenHayat; Oct 23, 2015 at 06:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 26, 2014, 01:23 PM
Critic at Large
Those things have been announced for a long time!

Interesting how after they claim "a year of getting feedback", they seem to think that we all want the FPV monitor built into heavy transmitters.

It would seem a no-brainer that your eyes-off controller and your FPV monitor should be able to be separated (that is, have your FPV closer to your eyes and adjustable, etc.).

Company sure looks capable...but, then again, their first product for our markets has been the iLook (c-go?), which doesn't inspire the ultimate in confidence!
Oct 26, 2014, 02:16 PM
i thought they deceased. the chinese companies are like hens. they cackle long before laying an egg. if they have done it right and they deliver a lightweight long flying all in one package, i see a chance. But i think it is too late.
Oct 26, 2014, 02:23 PM
That's some cheap CF used on it... Could be the photo though...
Oct 26, 2014, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picairso
i thought they deceased. the chinese companies are like hens. they cackle long before laying an egg. if they have done it right and they deliver a lightweight long flying all in one package, i see a chance. But i think it is too late.
Yuneec has been designing and producing stuff for Horizon Hobby for quite some time so it's not just another fly-by-night offbrand trying to cash in on the trend. Agree with too little too little too late, plus it's probably made of proprietary parts on proprietary mount sizes stuffed into its one piece body making it expensive to repair.
Oct 27, 2014, 02:59 AM
I <3 Green Energy!!!

Yuneec USA, Inc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenHayat
Dear Ben and The Entire RCGroups Team and Members,

Thank you for your kind E-introduction...

On behalf of Yuneec USA, we sincerely thank you and appreciate your support. We're here to make innovative products accessible to you and we'll make sure you have access to fun, easy to use, innovative and practical products in the future. We believe in sharing the amazing feeling of flight and the awesome sensation of controlling a 3-Dimensional flying object in space with precise, reliable control.

Please visit the link provided by our RCGroups Member, Ben and be sure to share your email address with us so we can update you in a timely manner...

With Kind Regards,

Mark
Oct 27, 2014, 04:59 AM
We were waiting for their product since a year, now it's seems they are obsolete before they appear on the market.
Oct 27, 2014, 05:39 PM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAngelo
Dear Ben and The Entire RCGroups Team and Members,

Thank you for your kind E-introduction...

On behalf of Yuneec USA, we sincerely thank you and appreciate your support. We're here to make innovative products accessible to you and we'll make sure you have access to fun, easy to use, innovative and practical products in the future. We believe in sharing the amazing feeling of flight and the awesome sensation of controlling a 3-Dimensional flying object in space with precise, reliable control.

Please visit the link provided by our RCGroups Member, Ben and be sure to share your email address with us so we can update you in a timely manner...

With Kind Regards,

Mark
Thanks Mark;

Please give us info on these products as they become available. Any new videos, Pics are welcome.
..Ben
Oct 31, 2014, 05:28 PM

Yuneec Pics

They just recently updated there web site with these: http://www.yuneec.com/apvsolutions/#page-Q500
Oct 31, 2014, 07:34 PM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by UAV119
They just recently updated there web site with these: http://www.yuneec.com/apvsolutions/#page-Q500
Thanks!
Nov 01, 2014, 02:44 AM
Always Excel >>>
First page has been updated!
Nov 01, 2014, 03:42 AM
I would like that receiver...but im afraid it will be for their own quadcopters only.
Nov 01, 2014, 06:56 AM
Thanks Ben for the news ,

Any Price ? ^^
Nov 01, 2014, 09:03 AM
FPV monitor on the lower part of the Xmitter seems like the %100 wrong place to put it to me....
Last edited by 2014FC40; Nov 01, 2014 at 09:09 AM.
Nov 01, 2014, 09:52 AM
Always Excel >>>
Quote:
Originally Posted by decimeur
Thanks Ben for the news ,

Any Price ? ^^
Looks like they're looking for dealers now. But their marketing will be pushing out more info.

Quick Reply