Rolling Thunder!

A pic worthy of a news feature.

Splash

The Pecan Patch crew lights up the sky at HHAEFI

If you've ever been to HHAEFI or SEFF at Mac Hodge's place, you'll know the setting sun marks the beginning great food, great night flying, and general fun with close friends. Each year, Mark Murdock and the Pecan Patch crew steal the show with some sort of awesome night-time activity (golf cart flying, night bowling, etc.).

This year marks a new level of epicness as a picture surfaced showing a display of lighting seldom matched at a fly-in. Staged by Mark and Mel Scoggins, the time lapse was captured by Rich Greet and Judy Murdock showing fireworks, night flyers, golf carts, and rc cars all lit up. Dubbed Rolling Thunder by someone unknown, we think this picture will set the bar for years to come! Thanks for putting on a great display at HHAEFI!

Last edited by Matt Gunn; Oct 21, 2014 at 08:19 AM..
Oct 21, 2014, 09:08 AM
J. Titors gr8 grandson...
Those cats know how to roll!
Shock and aaahhhhhhhh...
Last edited by Sonofagun; Oct 21, 2014 at 11:54 AM.
Oct 21, 2014, 09:46 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
Thanks for the kind words!
The top pictures are from Rich's brother Bill Greet!
Here on this post is the one Judy Murdock took.
Big thanks to Mac Hodges for letting us cut-loose for a little bit.

Participants:
Mark Murdock
Richard Greet
Jay
Colin
Greg
Qwin
Bill
Judy
KFC
Latest blog entry: My Slow-Boat build log.
Oct 21, 2014, 11:07 AM
352nd FG Association
Awesome!
Oct 21, 2014, 11:33 AM
DLG addict.
Boom!
Oct 21, 2014, 11:48 AM
Taking care of business
Simply badarse
Oct 21, 2014, 01:36 PM
Eschew obfuscation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho-Jazz
Simply badarse
See what you miss when you don't come out an' play?
Oct 21, 2014, 05:08 PM
Manager Escape and Evasion
The entire engineering feat was summed up with the infamous quote, "What could possibly go wrong?" The bar has been dutifully raised. Epic.
Oct 22, 2014, 03:21 AM
Outlaw
I think my thumbs were behind the multi colored air power.......things are a bit fuzzy from that night

You guys roll.......
Oct 22, 2014, 05:48 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorb8
I think my thumbs were behind the multi colored air power.......things are a bit fuzzy from that night

You guys roll.......
Next time , your IN!
Latest blog entry: My Slow-Boat build log.