Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 03, 2004, 10:18 AM

Night Flying at Atlanta Drones 5-8-04

We are having a few fliers come out and do some night flying this Sat. if the weather is good. Anyone is welcome to watch and fly if you have a night rig and AMA card. Hopefully we will have a zagi night combat. WARNING there will be slimers present but we are a very tolerant bunch!
6:30 is when most will be arriving to setup and night flying usually starts around 9:00.
to remove ads between posts
May 03, 2004, 03:09 PM
Forgot how to fly
Hey, I might just make this I need to rig something up before Saturday then......
-Mike
May 03, 2004, 03:20 PM
Should be lots of fun. I have a slowstick lit up that anyone is welcome to try out. 2500 Mah lion battery so it will fly for about 45 min before needing a charge. Very fun and you can keep it close in for beginners at night flying.
Night heli's and zagi combat should be ok to see too.
May 05, 2004, 08:09 AM
Forecast shows good weather for Saturday night. If anyone needs directions to the field you can e-mail me @ Mudbogger2@aol.com
Hope to see you there!
Jon
May 11, 2004, 08:04 AM
Forgot how to fly
Jon,
How did the night fly go?
May 11, 2004, 10:54 AM
We had a lot of fun. no crashes. 3 helis, 2 zagis, 1 slowstick and 1 fanfold edge. We had trouble getting 2 zagis in the air at the same time so no combat. We are going to try agian in a few weeks. It is nice not to have to worry about the heat. This night flying is really a blast.
Jon