Here we go again... source for BluCore? - RC Groups
Thread Tools
May 02, 2004, 11:04 AM
Registered User
PalouseFlyer's Avatar

Here we go again... source for BluCore?


Okay, I have called everywhere around here (Spokane, WA area) and can't find the blue FFF - Ziggy's Building Supply has the green stuff at $40 but I have read its not as good as the blue. I scoured this list looking for help...

http://www.foamfly.com/customer/help...86d044131cfade

- apparently a Kansas City Lowes used to ship it but not sure they still do.
Does anyone know of a reliable source for this stuff, online or within a reasonable driving distance of Spokane (I might drive to seattle if I got really desparate)
Thanks!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
May 02, 2004, 05:21 PM
Registered User
crashingagain's Avatar
You should try that kansas lowes, but if they wont ship any more you'll have to talk a Lowe's manager into ICB'ing some from a store back east. It only took my local Lowes 3 months to get me 3 bundles , and that was with me calling the guy twice a week. Good luck.

If only some enterprising ezoner from back east would sell this stuff online.
May 02, 2004, 06:32 PM
G G Ghost Pirates !!!
Vyceroy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashingagain
If only some enterprising ezoner from back east would sell this stuff online.
lol yeah if only some guy named Hippo from foamfly.com back east would sell the stuff online and in different colors .. that would be great eh crashingagain??

Foamfly has the foam in white i believe .. not sure what shipping is but its worth a look into.. take care
May 02, 2004, 11:00 PM
Foam rules
Thatovalguy's Avatar
Hippo has white 1/4" fan fold, 4' x 50'. Don't know what it'll cost to ship but its great stuff. No writing on it at all, pure white both sides.
May 04, 2004, 10:27 PM
Registered User
crashingagain's Avatar
Id read a while back that hippo was driving cross country it a big van full of the stuff but his web site doesnt seem to have any for sale. All they show are the rolls of 1mm sheeting
May 04, 2004, 11:10 PM
BGR
BGR
Foam Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalouseFlyer
Okay, I have called everywhere around here (Spokane, WA area) and can't find the blue FFF - Ziggy's Building Supply has the green stuff at $40 but I have read its not as good as the blue. I scoured this list looking for help...

http://www.foamfly.com/customer/help...86d044131cfade

- apparently a Kansas City Lowes used to ship it but not sure they still do.
Does anyone know of a reliable source for this stuff, online or within a reasonable driving distance of Spokane (I might drive to seattle if I got really desparate)
Thanks!
I got mine from the Topeka Kansas store a while back. You might want to give the store a call. The Phone # is (785) 273-0888. Ask for commercial sales then speak with Julie.
May 05, 2004, 06:05 PM
Registered User
PalouseFlyer's Avatar
I just called there and got Julie and yes, they are still selling it and can ship it - she said cost with shpg is about $43-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGR
I got mine from the Topeka Kansas store a while back. You might want to give the store a call. The Phone # is (785) 273-0888. Ask for commercial sales then speak with Julie.
May 05, 2004, 06:20 PM
Registered User
Saeed's Avatar
I get my foam from Kansas. They are very nice, professional, and fast in shipping.

Saeed