Aug 23, 2019, 01:27 PM
Heligamist
I've been out just flying a Fusion 270 today. I went into work really early then came home and mowed the grass. I kept the cool weather here for us this weekend and sent the heat over there. We are having nice Fall like temps finally. Enjoy the sweaty flying .. at least it's better than windy and rainy for you guys.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2019, 02:19 PM
rc user
BD- that grass keeps you busy.

I just fixed my neighbor's mower. now my hands smell like gas, peeuu.
Aug 23, 2019, 02:20 PM
Genius man
Just flew 4 packs on the Trex 550X this evening after it cooled down. Almost zero winds and the only wind I felt was the rotor downwash from the heli. I was wondering why is this wind blowing each time I fly the heli? Then I realized it was the rotor downwash. I was too tired to test the Geolink functions as I was working earlier on during the day.
Aug 23, 2019, 03:11 PM
I got 4 on the 230, 2 on the 450L and 2 on the 330X. Shortly after I got home, the mailman brought me two more packs for the 330X! On the cycler right now.
Aug 24, 2019, 10:09 AM
Heligamist
Very nice day out today. I have eight flights in already and am taking a brunch break. A bit of a breeze now at times that is topping out around 12 mph but nothing that's too much. It's supposed to calm down throughout the afternoon. I plan on popping out all day flying various helis from my over sized fleet.
Aug 29, 2019, 04:21 PM
☆ OVERDISCHARGE MASTER ☆
Thread OP
So, uh..
Haven't gotten much off the ground today. While weather is nice, I might need brushless upgrade. Nt enough oomph.

What's a good flight controller? I get piros on take off unless I synchronize engines to tilt in opposite directions.
Aug 29, 2019, 04:50 PM
Genius man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pitcher
So, uh..
Haven't gotten much off the ground today. While weather is nice, I might need brushless upgrade. Nt enough oomph.

What's a good flight controller? I get piros on take off unless I synchronize engines to tilt in opposite directions.
Bro, you have inspired us with that project. We will develop that in house at our Yad facilities! Don't worry about the flight controller, we will solve that.
Aug 29, 2019, 05:10 PM
☆ OVERDISCHARGE MASTER ☆
Thread OP
Thanks. Good to hear development is underway.
Aug 30, 2019, 03:02 AM
Teleport User
holy molly toledo is that am/fm radio + radio cassette?
Aug 30, 2019, 11:24 AM
Heligamist
It's been another stressful day. My disabled son got mad and punched a hole in the wall we had to fix. I also noticed my drivers side headlight was out this morning. Of course it's a HID which means a $50 assembly (be here Sunday from Amazon). With my luck the ballast will end up being bad which is another $50.

Soooooo .. right now I'm out flying the Fusion 270 in IU1 with stability mode on as I need something stress free.
Aug 30, 2019, 02:32 PM
rc user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
With my luck the ballast will end up being bad which is another $50.
with your luck you'll smash your bad thumb.. hopefully not.
Aug 30, 2019, 02:38 PM
Heligamist
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdooley
with your luck you'll smash your bad thumb.. hopefully not.
LOL .. when not flying I keep it safely tucked up somewhere
Aug 30, 2019, 04:11 PM
BrokeThumbDad

Here’s to less stress for the coming weekend.
Aug 30, 2019, 04:57 PM
Team Compass/KBDD Team Pilot
My flying day was...

Seven four minute flights in a very small back yard with a Fusion 180 (which is proving to be a very nice little machine).

Lots of practice flying low and slow, but no room to do anything aerobatic (at least not enough room for me to do aerobatics with anything larger than a Nano CPX).
Aug 30, 2019, 05:29 PM
☆ OVERDISCHARGE MASTER ☆
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokeDad
LOL .. when not flying I keep it safely tucked up somewhere
Oh.
Thank you.

Koopyetz!! You're still with us! Glad to see you're well!(uh I think, right?)

AhClem Sir, Those tiny ones are difficult to fly slow I'm sure. They pick up speed quickly!

Quick Reply