Check out my YouTube Channel - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
This thread is privately moderated by Gordysoar, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 08, 2014, 02:27 AM
Announce

Check out my YouTube Channel

"GordySoar"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFG...W1EenA8ZtAYkFg

For those who haven't met me on a sailplane field or slope somewhere in the world, I have likely flown RC sailplanes more places with more guys in the world than anyone else on Earth.

I flew RC sailplanes in Mexico, South America, the Carribean Islands, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, NZ, Singapore, Malaysia, Canada, England even most fields in the USA...and slopes in a bunch of places too.

So you likely get the idea, I like to build and fly RC Sailplanes. DS? Yep Parker and Frankfort (KY) and well again a lot of places in the world.

I currently enjoy flying two channel competitions, TD, and ALES. I'd love to do more F3J but it takes too much time and commitment and my thumbs are getting slow.
I wrote a column in RCSD for a lot of years and still shoot off a page or two of my gibberish occasionally :-)

And why yes I am LSF5

In any case, take a look at my YouTube channel to see some of the fun stuff I get to fly.
Gordy
GordySoar@aol.com
Louisville Ky
Latest blog entry: Check out my YouTube Channel
to remove ads between posts