This thread is privately moderated by PittSpecial, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 04, 2014, 05:05 AM
Right Rudder
Thread OP
Cool

Dynam Twin 64mm EDF Turbo Jet

Well Guys,

I am totally HOOKED on this Dynam Twin 64mm EDF Turbo JET!

Flew it twice on Friday morning.....yes, played hookie from work since the best Weather Conditions in Central Florida were realized and they were fantastic since in a long time and cooler temps. Best of all, I am able to fly this JET for 5 Minutes with mixed throttle with the Admirals 3-Cell, 2200mAH, 30C, Lithium Polymers and they still have 11.4 Volts resting at the end of each flight.

I just can't get over how well its AIRSPEED with just 3-Cell operation as it zooms past me with very good speed.

EDIT: Dave (dbc) was the one who assembled and professionally setup this model. He took a good amount of time and effort to dynamically balance both Fan units in order to have them sounding sweet and smooth as they didn't come out this manner from the box. Dave enjoyed 137 flights before selling it to me and I like to report that all Motors, ESC's, Servos, Flaps and Retracts are original and still working beautifully. Dynam planes are amazing products. Easily the equal, or better, than the "name brands" that cost far more.

Here's another Video captured using my Cowboy hat setup.

(5 min 41 sec)
Last edited by PittSpecial; Oct 04, 2014 at 07:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply