Sep 30, 2014, 05:11 PM
Home of A-10 - Farmingdale NY

Kit Version...when/cost?

Any idea what the cost of the kit version will be....and when it will be available?

Thanks,
-mike-
to remove ads between posts
Sep 30, 2014, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiko
Any idea what the cost of the kit version will be....and when it will be available?

Thanks,
-mike-
It's already available!

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/...arehouse_.html
Sep 30, 2014, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiko

Thanks,
-mike-
Available now for $64

https://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...t_Edition.html
Sep 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
Woodspring Wings
Hi,
Ordered a yellow one. Be with me Thursday
Would some one who has one of these be kind enough to tell me how much space there is for the RX? I need to order a fr-sky one for my Taranis. Want to go for a 6 channel so I can wire ailerons seperate rather than through a Y lead. Thanks for any help.
Cheers, Rich
Sep 30, 2014, 05:25 PM
Suspended Account
74 in the states I believe, for the kit
Sep 30, 2014, 06:01 PM
Taranis Tyro...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three6ty
Hi,
Ordered a yellow one. Be with me Thursday
Would some one who has one of these be kind enough to tell me how much space there is for the RX? I need to order a fr-sky one for my Taranis. Want to go for a 6 channel so I can wire ailerons seperate rather than through a Y lead. Thanks for any help.
Cheers, Rich
The pics I just added to post #2 should help, looks a bit tight, but should be able to sneak an old faithful D6FR in there (Why did they stop making those? My absolute favourite FrSky RX).

Ps - I have a fairly advanced Taranis setup for the EFX with throttle limiting on launch, auto rates with speed etc on my PC; will upload it here when I get a moment.
Last edited by MattyB; Sep 30, 2014 at 06:43 PM.
Sep 30, 2014, 06:13 PM
Now, it be interesting to see how fast they will ship! Mine is from the international warehouse.
Sep 30, 2014, 06:32 PM
Plane Fanatic
If any Aussies want the kit version, heres a Buddy Code
https://www.hobbyking.com/buddy.asp?c...3-EF1CDDA22648

Make sure you are logged into Hobbyking before clicking the link to get the special price.
Sep 30, 2014, 06:51 PM
PSALM 14:1
Now if we could get H/King to ship out as quickly as MotionRC we'd all be flying by the weekend
Sep 30, 2014, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy70
Now if we could get H/King to ship out as quickly as MotionRC we'd all be flying by the weekend
Mine hasn't shipped either Ordered it first thing this morning. Hopefully tomorrow and I'll have it by the weekend. FedEx shipping means Saturday deliveries
Sep 30, 2014, 07:35 PM
Taranis Tyro...
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWW1
Mine hasn't shipped either Ordered it first thing this morning. Hopefully tomorrow and I'll have it by the weekend. FedEx shipping means Saturday deliveries
Somehow I suspect they had a LOT to pick off the shelves today! Having said that they still seem to be in stock in most warehouses, which I am a little surprised at given the buzz on the forums and social media. They must have made an awful lot of em to keep up with demand!
Sep 30, 2014, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyB
The pics I just added to post #2 should help, looks a bit tight, but should be able to sneak an old faithful D6FR in there (Why did they stop making those? My absolute favourite FrSky RX).

Ps - I have a fairly advanced Taranis setup for the EFX with throttle limiting on launch, auto rates with speed etc on my PC; will upload it here when I get a moment.
MattyB I was looking at your pictures for the RX and it wasn't really made clear in any of the documentation but it looks like with the location of the RX it pretty much has to have end connectors, based on having the plane in hand do you agree? If so I think that should have been made clearer on the product description page.
Sep 30, 2014, 08:08 PM
Plane Fanatic
I went for the Kit as I actually had an NTM 2300kv 2836 in my parts stock pile. As well as MG servos and a 55amp ESC. Think I will paint her a Green to be different. I dont expect to get it until next week and monday is a Public holiday too.
Sep 30, 2014, 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffybunny
MattyB I was looking at your pictures for the RX and it wasn't really made clear in any of the documentation but it looks like with the location of the RX it pretty much has to have end connectors, based on having the plane in hand do you agree? If so I think that should have been made clearer on the product description page.
You can see a detailed pic here. Not much room. Definitely not fitting the RX3S I just ordered with the plane in there

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2221374
Sep 30, 2014, 08:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyWW1
You can see a detailed pic here. Not much room. Definitely not fitting the RX3S I just ordered with the plane in there

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2221374

thats the pic I was refering too, glad I'm not the only one that realized how tight of a fit it was in there.

As for all of the shipping questions I had an order I placed from the east warehouse over the weekend, it went processing yesterday but didn't ship until today, so I would expect to get some shipping notices tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest.

Quick Reply