This thread is privately moderated by Sawn Craft, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 27, 2014, 09:19 PM
Jonathan Sawn
Thread OP
Discussion

Warbirds over Ellington - Day 1

Well, we couldn't have asked for nicer weather today! There wasn't a cloud in the sky and though around noon-time the thermals brought some wind, for the most part the air was full of planes! There were some amazing WW1 and WW2 models being shown and flown!

I was able to get in a handful of flights on my Hangar 9 Sopwith Camel and Freewing SBD-5 Dauntless as well as my Micro F-22! Here is a video of one of our club pilots flying my Micro F-22:

Sawn Craft Micro F-22 (0 min 44 sec)

The attached photos show the list of generous sponsors that donated to the event raffle that all proceeds will benefit the Wounded Warrior Foundation. Today's raffle raised over $600 for the charity! The second photo is of just a small portion of the planes in attendance with the AT-6 Texan in the foreground that won Best In Show!

We'll be back tomorrow for what is forecast to be another perfect day for flying! Come join us if you are in the area! For more information about the event, visit www.NCRCC.org
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply