Oct 03, 2014, 03:59 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Carlos:

Awesome, awesome, just in time for Autumn Flying. Let me know how much to mail mine. Zip is 13101
to remove ads between posts
Nov 19, 2014, 05:30 PM
Don't cut the Yellow Wire
Thread OP
I was notified from Killerplanes that the hoodies are printed and were shipped to them this Monday.... Hopefully they will delivered to them by Saturday...if so I will have them for the greenwood lake indoor funfly this Sunday....

The Hoodie is a high quality heavy one.....one problem though...the price that was quoted was low and had to be adjuste by the distributor....they are an extra 2.00 for s-l. And 5.00 extra for xl-3xl

Send me a pm those that made shippin arrangements or need to
Dec 01, 2014, 11:58 AM
Thread OP
Hoodies have arrived... Remember, anyone who ordered a s-l there is a 2.00 surcharge and xl-xxxl there is a 5.00 surcharge payable to killer planes.....shipping can be staged through Killerplanes also
Dec 03, 2014, 07:48 AM
MYC
MYC
Inconceivable!
Carlos. Is there still an option for someone to pickup and transport to those of us SEFLI guys out here on the island? Sending a long another $2 is not an issue but just trying to figure how I'm gonna get my hands on my new hoodie
Dec 04, 2014, 06:14 AM
Thread OP
One of your guys offered to pick them up....... Im picking them up this Saturday and will be checking out the ones that guys wanted shipped.... Petey is getting his for his crew... If need be I can give them to him and your guis can pick them up in Brooklym/Queens
Dec 04, 2014, 11:57 AM
Heli Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.E
Hoodies have arrived... Remember, anyone who ordered a s-l there is a 2.00 surcharge and xl-xxxl there is a 5.00 surcharge payable to killer planes.....shipping can be staged through Killerplanes also
Do you have their paypal info for the surcharge?
Dec 05, 2014, 10:55 AM
Thread OP
It might he easier to pp the 3g&c pp address and then I send them a payment....later tonight ill send pp request to all the bought one reg the increase ad well as the option to ship if needed...some guys are picing them up at the Greenwood lake indoor funfly Dec 20
Dec 11, 2014, 06:55 PM
Heli Addict
Quote:
It might he easier to pp the 3g&c pp address and then I send them a payment....later tonight ill send pp request to all the bought one reg the increase ad well as the option to ship if needed...some guys are picing them up at the Greenwood lake indoor funfly Dec 20
I never received a pp request
Dec 11, 2014, 09:34 PM
"Free crash instruction"

"Get um while thier hot"....... like paris hilton always says, LOL

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry, Get yours now while supplies last cause once their gone, there gone for good with a guarantee they will become a collectors item's...... So get yours now with a LIMITED run at the danbury mint, and know you'll get satisfaction guaranteed or your money back...( good luck on that one! LOL) If not fully happy, Carlos will fry you a special treat when you arrive for 2015 NEAT Fair. I can't promise what that might be but bring some Tums just in case! :[/SIZE][/SIZE][/I][/I][/I][/SIZE][/I][/I][/I]
Last edited by Cr@sh; Jan 04, 2015 at 12:26 AM.
Dec 11, 2014, 11:19 PM
so how do i get mine hoodie?
do i need to send you my address?
Dec 12, 2014, 12:13 AM
"Free crash instruction"
Pete, I'll send a quad copter to deliver your hoodie to your house. If Amazon can do it, so can I ! LOL
Last edited by Cr@sh; Dec 12, 2014 at 09:13 PM.
Dec 12, 2014, 07:42 AM
Thread OP
The sefli guys will get their shirts mailed....

I'm mailing some others also...

Pete...call me, I'll have them at the dec 20 funfly
Jan 03, 2015, 07:57 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
The sefli guys will get their shirts mailed....

I'm mailing some others also...

Pete...call me, I'll have them at the dec 20 funfly
have not seen mine yet Doc.... whatsup?
Jan 03, 2015, 09:14 PM
Heli Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
have not seen mine yet Doc.... whatsup?
same here
Jan 03, 2015, 09:54 PM
Cool beans!
Hi Carlos,

Got mine yesterday via Jason. Came out real nice - guess it will be the official garb at the Warwick event in June (at least when it cools off).

Rob

Quick Reply