Sep 16, 2014, 08:11 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Best 1/10 scale and 1/8th scale rc's

I have been trying to decide between going between 1/8 and 1/10 scale rc off road's. If I go 1/8 I was looking at the Losi 8 3.0 electric buggy or Kyosho buggy. if I went 1/10 scale i would probably go with the loss 22-4 electric. I just want some input from the experts. Thanks in advance Wes
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2014, 08:59 PM
Suspended Account
Losi 8 V3 is it if you want that style.. their are way better race kits..
The kyosho is another but require a big upgrade in alluminum parts to get it to run.. and parts well not many lhs carry// maybe by region not mine..

1/10 scale only 1 is top of the podium..http://www.teamcracing.net/index.php...mart&Itemid=71
Sep 17, 2014, 12:14 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
I find it pretty odd that Kyosho parts are hard to get in your region, Emann, just as you had trouble with Associated parts a while back. While when I need some parts for AE or Kyosho, I almost always end up getting it from US based sellers, because the local webshops don't carry the brand, or only at inflated prices. In some cases I can get 2 parts shipped to my door for the same price as a part bought here locally, without shipping, still requiring me to drive to the store and get it myself.

I second Team C for 1/10, great buggies, Kyosho also does a good job, especially in 2WD with the Ultima. Best is a little hard to say, it also depends on the driving style and track. Some of the drivers here sold their Ultima, because they couldn't get it tuned to their driving style, but the car won the world championship, so it's a good car for sure.
Sep 24, 2014, 07:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I find it pretty odd that Kyosho parts are hard to get in your region, Emann, just as you had trouble with Associated parts a while back. While when I need some parts for AE or Kyosho, I almost always end up getting it from US based sellers, because the local webshops don't carry the brand, or only at inflated prices. In some cases I can get 2 parts shipped to my door for the same price as a part bought here locally, without shipping, still requiring me to drive to the store and get it myself.

I second Team C for 1/10, great buggies, Kyosho also does a good job, especially in 2WD with the Ultima. Best is a little hard to say, it also depends on the driving style and track. Some of the drivers here sold their Ultima, because they couldn't get it tuned to their driving style, but the car won the world championship, so it's a good car for sure.

What do you think about the losi 10 scte 2.0 4 wheel truck. I really want a super high quality, highly tunable chassis. Money really isn't a problem for this project.
Sep 24, 2014, 07:46 PM
Suspended Account
losi scte v2 is also a great platform.. meets all your requirements..just drop the esc/motor you can run and go..
Sep 25, 2014, 10:27 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
The Losi is truck with excellent reputation as well. If you are looking for a short course truck, also have a look at proline. User "Fastmax" has one and speaks highly of it.

Quick Reply