Thanks everyone. - Page 2 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 16, 2014, 04:54 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Damn, I was asking him about that Polaris and if he had any kits along with him while he was unloading. Well played, beautiful plane. I got his Fenix 150 that had some paint ball marks on it, which will be drenched in lights shortly.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 16, 2014, 05:22 PM
This year's show has to rank up there, even with the wet weather on Saturday. My immediate group does most of our daytime flying earlier in the week, then spend the actual show catching up with new and old friends (we fly a lot at night during the show). I'm always amazed at how everyone is so friendly and laid back at the show, and as was mentioned earlier you'll never go hungry or thirsty

I left Sunday afternoon with a sniff, but quickly started thinking about next year. The best advise I can give anyone for NEAT is (other than bringing summer and winter clothes) is to come as early as you can, and stretch out the experience. We showed up on Monday and we're thinking of changing that to Sunday next year

Thanks everyone for a great time!

Rob
Sep 16, 2014, 08:09 PM
Rob, Micki and I are thinking the same thing. Come up on Sunday, and enjoy the week, talking, flying, etc.

Bill
Sep 17, 2014, 05:25 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
And drank well! Lots of Apple Pie shared last week!
I know 10+ gallons was enjoyed at one specific camp!
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 17, 2014, 07:01 AM
I enjoyed several glasses from that group!
Sep 17, 2014, 09:23 AM
I usually dont drink (Baddd headaches the next day) but even I sampled the Apple Pie several times this weekend
Sep 17, 2014, 05:36 PM
AMA 1242
As it is every year, just great!!!! I have only missed one, even hung in through IVAN!!! Must say THANKS TOM & CREW. I am also proud to help out.
Sep 17, 2014, 07:15 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyhank
As it is every year, just great!!!! I have only missed one, even hung in through IVAN!!! Must say THANKS TOM & CREW. I am also proud to help out.
and we appreciate your help!

Thanks to all... spectators, pilots, vendors, SEFLI and other workers!

(nackered) Tom, (taking naps at lunch at Mother Grumman)
Sep 22, 2014, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
(nackered) Tom, (taking naps at lunch at Mother Grumman)
Did you install a shelf under your desk for the clock ? Dont have Eileen call in any bomb scares

Seinfeld - George sleeping under his desk (3 min 54 sec)