Thanks everyone. - RC Groups
Sep 14, 2014, 06:09 PM
Discussion

Thanks everyone.

I'd like to thank everyone at the NEAT fair for a great week. My head was in a very bad place when we arrived Monday afternoon but all my old friends, new friends and total strangers really helped. Besides a great flying event, NEAT is such a friendly social event its really special.

Thanks guys and gals,
Pete
to remove ads between posts
Sep 14, 2014, 10:02 PM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Awesome as always to see you Pete. The people (and dogs) are what make NEAT

-Adam
Latest blog entry: Giant Scale Lego Plane
Sep 15, 2014, 08:18 AM
Awesome time, THANK YOU! Can't wait till next year!
Sep 15, 2014, 09:47 AM
I'll put out my yearly - and truely heartfelt - THANK YOU .. to all the Volunteers who are not SEFLI members. We could never do this without your help from outside the club.
Sep 15, 2014, 01:15 PM
Kit Manufacturer
It's pretty awesome how it runs with what Tom quoted as being 40 helpers. Great time, great people, great time.
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 15, 2014, 01:52 PM
Shoot, I only flew once and still had a good time! Thanks to Tom and crew for putting on a great event.
Sep 15, 2014, 02:47 PM
Glad to help Alan. We always enjoy our couple of hours running the slow flyer line.
Sep 15, 2014, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt
Shoot, I only flew once ...
Shoot, I only flew 23 times ...
... Friday nite

Seriously .. last flight was @1:40am. I think I wore out the servos on that Night Ops Polaris XL
Sep 15, 2014, 09:04 PM
Kit Manufacturer
I never flew and still had a great time. Good friends, good chats. I can fly anytime at home
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 15, 2014, 10:20 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Alan that was you with the lit Polaris, looked like flying man parts with one wing tip red and one green? We were wondering who that was, we figured since it was a Polaris that Petey was at the controls, then found out later he didn't have a lit Polaris along.

Oh and thanks to the crew and the other pilots. I was looking for yelling and shouting from the grunts in light of last years' sensationalized accounts. I didn't see any, just good times talking shop waiting my turn.
Sep 16, 2014, 02:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
It's pretty awesome how it runs with what Tom quoted as being 40 helpers. Great time, great people, great time.
you are good man
Sep 16, 2014, 02:51 PM
I'll add my thanks here. It was a blast, well organized and a sure-to-repeat event.
See you next year!
Sep 16, 2014, 03:13 PM
Paul Dixon
Thanks everyone! The planes are all great to see but it's the people that really make NEAT special from the pilots to the organizers, vendors, and other people that make it all work.

Also thanks for everyone cooking and offering food. I ate really well last week!

Paul
Sep 16, 2014, 03:20 PM
And drank well! Lots of Apple Pie shared last week!
Sep 16, 2014, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
Alan that was you with the lit Polaris, looked like flying man parts with one wing tip red and one green?
Guilty as charged .. and since this is the thank-you thread, I need to thank Dan @ Lasertoyz for selling it to me. I've been softening him up for a few years now and finally pried it away from him .. but not without him first lighting it up.