Apr 26, 2004, 02:20 PM
Thread OP
Question

Need some help! Has anyone used the charger from all electronics ?

I bought one when I ordered some Johnson 250 motors. Was wondering if some one could guide me a little bit. It is different than the ones I've found so far on the zone. Can I just connect to the + and the - terminals? Thanks if anyone can help!
Roger

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bi...C-9&type=store
Last edited by lookoutbelow; Apr 28, 2004 at 07:54 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 28, 2004, 07:51 AM
Thread OP
Bump
May 05, 2004, 12:36 PM
Thread OP
bump
May 05, 2004, 01:00 PM
Senior Gravity Checker
I believe that is the charger from the Qualcomm phone that has been used over and over for it's lithium batteries (sony cdm 600s/ qualcomm 830. The batteries were a little heavy but flew my Duskstick for a long time. The charger needs to be opened as a pressure switch is connected to one of the contacts if memory serves me. Someone had a great article with photos on how to convert it for r/c use. I may be wrong as the photo is small.

-Ken
May 06, 2004, 05:17 AM
Thread OP
Ken, you are right it does have a pressure switch on the + side. I went and soldiered the switch and put leads on them. The charger shows 8.38v output on the meter,goes to green after that and the batteries are 8.37v. It seams like the charger does not teminate when it goes to green or I'm not testing it right. I have 3 of these chargers and they all do the same. I could never find any threads on this charger. If you find it please pass it on to me. Thanks,
Roger

Quick Reply